honesty Hour: do you believe ANTM actually made a top model or a super model?

Started by GLOCK, January 12, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 12, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
Yeah there are a few that are modeling still.  Now a super model no.

Has Naomi's "the face" produced anyone ? Just curious ?
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Fatima does well. She did say in an interview her career didn't take off until she erased everything she was taught on that show  :ohwow:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: iSleigh on January 12, 2017, 02:55:39 PM
Fatima does well. She did say in an interview her career didn't take off until she erased everything she was thought on that show  :ohwow:
:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

The fashion houses and labels just don't respect this corny ass BITCH and her show cheapens the whole world of fashion and modelling

BAPHOMET.

No. Not really.
But it has given a lot of the people (even non winners) exposure.

Tyra is still prettier tho' lol

🦚

The successful ones didn't even win the show. Again showing Tyra has no clue about the modeling world.

All these cycles and she hasn't even produced a Gigi hadid or Kendal ? Lolz
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

GLOCK

Quote from: iSleigh on January 12, 2017, 03:01:21 PM
The successful ones didn't even win the show. Again showing Tyra has no clue about the modeling world.

All these cycles and she hasn't even produced a Gigi hadid or Kendal ? Lolz

FlowerBomb

In an interview with the site, she admitted that appearing on Top Model was more hindrance than help when it came to working in the fashion industry for real.
She revealed that she didn't even get much work during her first year as a model, because her agency didn't want prospective clients to associate her with reality TV.
'My agency wanted to strip the whole Top Model off me and basically sell me as a model, and not a reality TV model,' she said. 'I did jobs here and there, but I think what was going on was that my agency wanted to build me from scratch.'
She says she has a 'love-hate relationship' with the show. She credits it with triggering an interest in fashion, but felt it didn't represent the fashion industry as it really is.

hear a lot of Top Model girls say they are dismissed by clients because they recognize them, but it never happened to me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2054297/Fatima-Siad-successful-Americas-Next-Top-Model-contestant-ever.html#ixzz4VaBPxHlo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Nine

Quote from: Jayda on January 12, 2017, 03:49:28 PM
In an interview with the site, she admitted that appearing on Top Model was more hindrance than help when it came to working in the fashion industry for real.
She revealed that she didn't even get much work during her first year as a model, because her agency didn't want prospective clients to associate her with reality TV.
'My agency wanted to strip the whole Top Model off me and basically sell me as a model, and not a reality TV model,' she said. 'I did jobs here and there, but I think what was going on was that my agency wanted to build me from scratch.'
She says she has a 'love-hate relationship' with the show. She credits it with triggering an interest in fashion, but felt it didn't represent the fashion industry as it really is.

hear a lot of Top Model girls say they are dismissed by clients because they recognize them, but it never happened to me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2054297/Fatima-Siad-successful-Americas-Next-Top-Model-contestant-ever.html#ixzz4VaBPxHlo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:plzstop: :plzstop:
Damn

Guess that's why most of the ANTM girls had to move into TV hosting or acting in lifetime movies

:dead: