So Amber Rose .. who is bi .. wouldn't date a bi man .. is that offensive?

Started by KING BENTLEY., January 12, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Eternal Bell

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Bad Gorl Tinker on January 12, 2017, 07:11:34 PM
this big bald dummy aint no fckin bisexual
:kii: :kii: :kii:

very dumb ... "I just wouldn't feel comfortable, afraid when they are with their boys"

now a cheater is a cheater
but as far as revealing the past, that's why DL men don't disclosed who they've dated to women

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

we should all be in an uproar guys

women like Amber are driving our trade into the hands of the Markeith's and Hollywood's of the world

we can't sit back and let that happen tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 12, 2017, 07:04:54 PM
dddfmlf

isn't she supposed to be one of those ~sexually liberated feminist types? this sounds kind of hypocritical.
DSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDDSDSDSDD !!!!!!!

This is why I just cant take this bald DYKE seriously. Which one these fags used to stan for ha? Im sure it was Branduh....

🦚

She didn't have no problem fingering kany?. I'm sure she'll swing whichever way if the price is right.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalonso.

I mean I cant be offended by that. She can feel how tf she wants.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

SouravMay

B7

UrFavsNumba1Fav

She's a hoe, if that money talking good she wouldn't care who was hiding the pipe.

mstoya

Nope. Don't blame her. With the exception of herpes, it's extremely difficult for two women to give each other STD's/HIV. Even if I was bi myself, I would never take the risk.

LOONA.

Even though she admitted she's insecure she's still a hypocrite and a dumb bitch.

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on January 12, 2017, 06:58:50 PM
What a dumb thing to admit especially considering the stigma & skepticism  that bisexual folks face. If you don't know why just don't give an answer. Double standard for sure it further perpetuates the idea that men can't be fluid.

Stupid hoe.