RHOA Preview: Kenya confronts Porsha

Started by Scott., January 16, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

yelling 'you are a dumb ho' through a blowhorn just inches away from my face is not resolved through talking

leftout

and all she did was pull her hair, like sheree did kim's in season 2, just harder. not her fault kenya barren self couldn't take and fell down. Porsha >>>>

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 16, 2017, 04:11:15 PM
yelling 'you are a dumb ho' through a blowhorn just inches away from my face is not resolved through talking
fffffrrrr

LOONA.

Yeah Kenya deserved her lashings tbh.

I'm usually a "only hit somebody if they hit you first" type of girl but if you're clearly trying to get a reaction out of someone for a KI then you deserve to get that ass tapped.     

LOONA.

And pointing magic staffs and shit at my mug.     

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

SDJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vonc2002

RIGHT! I let u know i wasnt playing when i snatched the scepter and you thought pulling out a bullhorn that's intended to be used on large crowds and pointing it directly in my face was smart? That pimply faced bitch got what was coming to her. Honestly, not even. She shouldve been fckn HIT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 04:14:41 PM
Yeah Kenya deserved her lashings tbh.

I'm usually a "only hit somebody if they hit you first" type of girl but if you're clearly trying to get a reaction out of someone for a KI then you deserve to get that ass tapped.     

yeah.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

Not magic staffs :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

I'm surprised Porsha didn't throw hands at her on the show. I'm not about to argue with the same bitch over and over. You're just gonna get these hands.   

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 04:23:04 PM
I'm surprised Porsha didn't throw hands at her on the show. I'm not about to argue with the same bitch over and over. You're just gonna get these hands.   
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Wait Drais, thug self

Sovereign.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 16, 2017, 01:12:36 PM
Kenya & Porsha are both late.

Porsha stays meddling and being messy, but the minute her card is pulled she flies into defense mode.

Kenya is dramatic and stays causing trouble for no reason. Her whole act is tired at this point.

!!!!

I see through them both.  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: mount moriah. on January 16, 2017, 04:20:52 PM
I'd say if someone has something literally right in your face to the point where it's ready to TOUCH your face, that is directly in your face.
There's a huge difference.

Honestly if someone did that to me I'd have to use my hands. Because you're gonna get that mess out of my face.
And I still wouldn't hit them, I'd remove the object from my face. And if we had to box, we'd just be two boxing faggots.

But if you're sitting across the couch from me with someone in between us....sss

There was literally 12 inches between them, let's not act like they were a room apart. And do you know how loud a megaphone is? Kenya looked for that whooping chile :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: ?quababe. on January 16, 2017, 04:25:29 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 16, 2017, 01:12:36 PM
Kenya & Porsha are both late.

Porsha stays meddling and being messy, but the minute her card is pulled she flies into defense mode.

Kenya is dramatic and stays causing trouble for no reason. Her whole act is tired at this point.

!!!!

I see through them both.  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 16, 2017, 04:25:32 PM
Quote from: mount moriah. on January 16, 2017, 04:20:52 PM
I'd say if someone has something literally right in your face to the point where it's ready to TOUCH your face, that is directly in your face.
There's a huge difference.

Honestly if someone did that to me I'd have to use my hands. Because you're gonna get that mess out of my face.
And I still wouldn't hit them, I'd remove the object from my face. And if we had to box, we'd just be two boxing faggots.

But if you're sitting across the couch from me with someone in between us....sss

There was literally 12 inches between them, let's not act like they were a room apart. And do you know how loud a megaphone is? Kenya looked for that whooping chile :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That shit is intended for riots n shit. That shit wouldve blown her wig back had she talked too fckn long. She shouldve blackened that bitch's eye