If Bran releases a new album soon.. how many tracks are u hoping for?

Started by GLOCK, January 16, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4everSlayage29

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 17, 2017, 04:48:25 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on January 17, 2017, 04:38:30 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 16, 2017, 06:14:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2017, 01:30:17 PM
Quote from: glock on January 16, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2017, 01:08:01 PM
17 is too many. That reminds me of that long winded ass full mess. 14 is good
boy get ur ass OWT
sddddd
:guys:

He said what he said nigga

:helloimangie:
such a shady bunch of sons of bitches. I'll take as many tracks as she can give make my ears bleed from music and vocals. Ya'll always saying some off the wall shit . instead of just saying how excited you are for new music. This is not the time to be petty nobody cares about your thoughts or what you want . she announced new music so shut the fuck up and glue your ass to chair . all ya'll ever do is talk shit than when somebody confront you it's oh i love brandy that's my fav. Get The Fuck Outta Here with that fake shit..... New music is coming damn all of you so fucking ungrateful.  :plea:

Glad you decided to stop by faggot

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=23738.150

Don't call me what yah Daddy is Glenda the thot bitch . still pulling tape off your hairy ass chest you ape ? I said what the fuck o said and as usual i got a response from your my pussy is pink bitch made anti Brandy hatin ass. I stay ready for you hoe..... You ain't nobody important except in the drag shows . Lmfao😂😂😂 i got your limp dick loose booty ass bothered because i tell the truth . You're the most fake, wishy washy Brandy fan to ever enter this blog and every time you decide to be two faced like the Gorilla bitch that birthed you i will be here to straighten your ass well I'll try because that funky ass never been straight. Lol😁😁😂 Bitch bye go to your dressing room and untuck nigga try not to let the masking tape burn your bikini line :tistheseas:

LOONA.

A minimum of 10 (preferably 12-14) and no interludes or mess.     

Zankou.

this page is kinda ghetto btw

MAY

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on January 17, 2017, 05:22:54 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 17, 2017, 04:48:25 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on January 17, 2017, 04:38:30 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 16, 2017, 06:14:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2017, 01:30:17 PM
Quote from: glock on January 16, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2017, 01:08:01 PM
17 is too many. That reminds me of that long winded ass full mess. 14 is good
boy get ur ass OWT
sddddd
:guys:

He said what he said nigga

:helloimangie:
such a shady bunch of sons of bitches. I'll take as many tracks as she can give make my ears bleed from music and vocals. Ya'll always saying some off the wall shit . instead of just saying how excited you are for new music. This is not the time to be petty nobody cares about your thoughts or what you want . she announced new music so shut the fuck up and glue your ass to chair . all ya'll ever do is talk shit than when somebody confront you it's oh i love brandy that's my fav. Get The Fuck Outta Here with that fake shit..... New music is coming damn all of you so fucking ungrateful.  :plea:

Glad you decided to stop by faggot

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=23738.150

Don't call me what yah Daddy is Glenda the thot bitch . still pulling tape off your hairy ass chest you ape ? I said what the fuck o said and as usual i got a response from your my pussy is pink bitch made anti Brandy hatin ass. I stay ready for you hoe..... You ain't nobody important except in the drag shows . Lmfao😂😂😂 i got your limp dick loose booty ass bothered because i tell the truth . You're the most fake, wishy washy Brandy fan to ever enter this blog and every time you decide to be two faced like the Gorilla bitch that birthed you i will be here to straighten your ass well I'll try because that funky ass never been straight. Lol😁😁😂 Bitch bye go to your dressing room and untuck nigga try not to let the masking tape burn your bikini line :tistheseas:

b

Blah fuckin blah blah...

November has come and gone. Where the fuckin TEA nigger?

4everSlayage29

This is one delusional bitch made ass nigga i don't owe you shit MayDay You're The Last Mutha Fucka On Here I'll dish out any Tea To. All your judgemental ass would do is find something negative to say . So Fuck You And those brain farts you call thoughts. You're irrelevant to me, brandy, and this blog . you don't need tea you need hot boiling water thrown on your disfigured ass face. Shit it might be an improvement..... So I'll give whom ever else wants the Tea And Pay Your Funky Ass Dust Queen... :tistheseas:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on January 18, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
This is one delusional bitch made ass nigga i don't owe you shit MayDay You're The Last Mutha Fucka On Here I'll dish out any Tea To. All your judgemental ass would do is find something negative to say . So Fuck You And those brain farts you call thoughts. You're irrelevant to me, brandy, and this blog . you don't need tea you need hot boiling water thrown on your disfigured ass face. Shit it might be an improvement..... So I'll give whom ever else wants the Tea And Pay Your Funky Ass Dust Queen... :tistheseas:

Tea?  :ohwow:

I'll take some tea

:cmereddy:

Bigmacthawoppa

P.S. I want 19 tracks thnx

MAY

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 18, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on January 18, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

Tea?  :ohwow:

I'll take some tea

:cmereddy:

That box built queer doesn't have shit hon

4everSlayage29

Lmfao😂😂😂 just because your mami built like a cheerio box doesn't give you the right to be so pressed Olgre..... Please i got plenty of tea but only dog biscuits for you mut... :welllol: