Admit it, you thought she was gonna be a legend too...

Started by Kurama, January 18, 2017, 12:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Sinpool

D

I'm honestly shocked she's at the point where she can't get a top 10 hit so fast

Vonc2002

Never thought i would buy anything from this ugly dyke but i had to fckn PURCHASE Bad Romance, iconic song

When she starts SCREAMING want ya BAD ROMANCE at the end :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

I honestly don't think she's over. I forgot sis has the Super Bowl coming up.

Kaeli.

yea... She still has a chance tho

I feel like she should've taken a break after TFM

There was just too much going on. I guess she was striking while the iron was hot

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 18, 2017, 12:59:07 PM
I honestly don't think she's over. I forgot sis has the Super Bowl coming up.
Yea she's still getting chances, terrible tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Idk guys, who is still giving her a chance to the same degree?

Judging from her albums and musical content, I kinda am over her.

Perfect Illusion is dope though.

Eternal Bell

CHOKE

January 18, 2017, 01:01:50 PM #25 Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 01:02:17 PM by Chokeme
She's not over but

She fucked up after the Fame

I say it all the time sis should not have changed her more commercial singing voice.

Listen to the Fame compared to how she sings now, just weird and unnecessary

:uhh:

Vonc2002

Eternal Bell

Kaeli.

yea also the way she sings. This wanna be opera mess is terrible. I don't recall ppl saying she couldn't sing during her The Fame days. Don't know why she's tryna force her placement in the vocalist category. She's a visual gorl. She should go back to that.