So there's this good straight friend of mine... (Real Life Story)

Started by Purple Moon, January 21, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 21, 2017, 09:21:05 PM
Quote from: Jay. on January 21, 2017, 09:15:18 PM
I know plenty of straight men who would compliment another guy. That doesn't mean anything. It's not your business to confront him about what he does on Tinder. It's simple.

Ok but it's not like I was trying to find that out, my friend just sent me a screenshot along with a LOL. I didn't ask for it, but now I just needed to know how to handle the situation. One would think that you'd have some helpful input here as a psychologist.
Why are you getting defensive? That's a huge sign right there. You have feelings for this friend of yours and don't know how to deal. And FYI, there are different forms of Psychology. There's research and medical psychology. Before you catch an attitude. I was just simply stating that it's none of your business even if your friend did send you a screenshot, it's still none of your business to feel some kind of way about it. He's just your friend, not your boyfriend.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

And there's no situation to handle. Just mind your business and leave it alone. It's simple.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Here's a question for you: Do you have feelings for this friend? Be honest and truthful.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2017, 08:21:09 PM
If thats even him, he's not obligated to share that with u. Address it for what? he clearly doesnt wanna discuss that and that's his choice. as his friend, your duty is to be there if he needs to discuss it with u and understand that he may NEVER wanna discuss it with u. It's hilarious that you somehow found a way to turn this around and become the victim :dead:

I agree with this.
Straight people don't have to come out as straight to everyone. So why do the gay and bi ones have to.
To the OP unless y'all are fucking it is none of your business what he likes between the sheets.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/