Should Brandy finally film a video for "Angel In Disguise"?

Started by TriBeCa, January 22, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I've been thinking of this for a while. She should definitely consider going back into her catalog and releasing some of her best songs that were never truly appreciated by the general public. It may sound corny or desperate to some, but it's not like she's doing anything else that's groundbreaking and it would be a good opportunity for her to reinvent herself.

b7

she can reinvent herself as she always does anyway, without messing with classics lol

she always comes back fresh. im not worried. just wish for more effort going toward visuals and image, thats the
only problem

Harlem

U know what, NSN is her biggest album of her career and a defining moment in 90s culture and music.... Brandy girl u better do something special for urself and the fans and not no damn BET performance...

Harlem

I want sis to hit up her big bro Diddy and ask for tips if she does a 20 year anniversary NSN tour shit even a concert...
:stressed:

Ma Lo

The gag is that she doesn't even need to rerelease albums singles or anything. She has a shit load of fantastic unreleased songs that she could promote that I feel would do well with a great video like Freedom, One Thing, Cigarette, etc . I just wish she was more forward thinking and creative with her music.

Harlem

Sis ain't never gon get it unless she hires a creative director on her team who understands her artistry, image and how to take it to the next level...

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on January 22, 2017, 07:07:42 PM
Sis ain't never gon get it unless she hires a creative director on her team who understands her artistry, image and how to take it to the next level...

!!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: formate on January 22, 2017, 07:08:12 PM
i need a video for Adioss
!!!!!!

It's only right that she does 1 for  "Second thought" first

Ma Lo

Harlem

TriBeCa

Quote from: Harlem on January 22, 2017, 07:17:43 PM
Quote from: glock on January 22, 2017, 07:10:17 PM
!!!!!!

Oh not before "Drum Life"
:plea:

:stressed: somehow I think a lot of her unreleased leaked tracks could be worked into a new album with fresh material. Who has really heard that stuff aside from the fans?

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

GLOCK

Quote from: TriBeCa on January 22, 2017, 07:23:22 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 22, 2017, 07:17:43 PM
Quote from: glock on January 22, 2017, 07:10:17 PM
!!!!!!

Oh not before "Drum Life"
:plea:

:stressed: somehow I think a lot of her unreleased leaked tracks could be worked into a new album with fresh material. Who has really heard that stuff aside from the fans?
u are OWT of it

Rxxf

As far as Bran investing in herself...
I think SIS is just TOO COINED UP to do that (as in, she doesn't need to invest money to make money - cause she already has money :dead: ), and she comes from an era where she never had to, so it's like "HUH? What's that?"
:dead:

Sis would probably rather invest in her daughter's education, which is better
BRANDY