This outfit may have been disgusting but she shitted HERE.. period!

Started by GLOCK, January 31, 2017, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 12:28:34 PM
Glock, i thought the code red album was decent as a whole

:stressed:

It really was solid. Definitely a step up from New Life

But she could have Honestly milked Still standing longer; and then waited and combined the best of CR AND NL into one great album

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 12:28:34 PM
Glock, i thought the code red album was decent as a whole
whew!

Just purchased Celine's latest mess

Sinpool

d

Watching this made me realize that I've only ever seen Monica perform solo on like two award shows in my life. 4 if you count TBIM at the VMAs and Trust at the BET awards

HUGO

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on January 31, 2017, 12:35:11 PM
d

Watching this made me realize that I've only ever seen Monica perform solo on like two award shows in my life. 4 if you count TBIM at the VMAs and Trust at the BET awards

n

Zankou.

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on January 31, 2017, 12:35:11 PM
d

fun fact!

Lazarus

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on January 31, 2017, 12:58:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 12:55:55 PM
I rember when she tributed mary. I liked that.
Yeah, that was cute

Yea, i was thinking this one tho. And i take back what i said, it was a mess lol

Rxxf

BRANDY