oh and ... I know everybody has faves
Tweet is over Aaliyah for me
but I'm just saying some comparisons are no brainers
:butwait!:
b

Aalonso.

this bitch tried to be dead like Aaliyah talk about influence

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 05:58:48 PM
Quote from: RIGS on January 31, 2017, 05:58:09 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on January 31, 2017, 05:39:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 31, 2017, 05:31:44 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 31, 2017, 05:30:29 PM
Rig what did this little girl do to you to make you hate her so much?  :plzstop:

Careful, I think this board is changing you. You use to be so nice and positive  :stressed:
He doesn't seem to like anyone if it isn't brandy :dead:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :dead:
haha!
Ur ready to explode LOLZ!
boy

FINE.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: RIGS on January 31, 2017, 05:56:08 PM
Rig what did this little girl do to you to make you hate her so much?  :plzstop:

Careful, I think this board is changing you. You use to be so nice and positive  :stressed:
dffggggggg i didn't even say anything wtf

I'm not a huge fan but her first project is nice hun

Lol gor you know this thread had the potential of gettin her dragged  :watchit:

The album's cute, a little samey. But pretty decent for a new artist. If she sang more and put more into the verses instead of choruses her music would be 10X better. Hopefully she'll get with a producer down the line who knows how to use her voice and maybe throw a few more writers into the mix lolz.

I'm ready for Jazzy to come back, but I want deep fried church runs all up and through this next alber. She better be wailing.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Palladium on January 31, 2017, 05:56:08 PM
Quote from: Mary Jane on January 31, 2017, 04:56:08 PM
She shoulda chose frank.
He's clearly outta place.

!!!!!!

Sis is trying to take the time out to grab a Shaderoom/ Balleralert HEADLINE mess! Oh, Li..and let me tell you WHY! :hehe:

:kii: :kii:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

b7

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 31, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

The album's cute, a little samey. But pretty decent for a new artist. If she sang more and put more into the verses instead of choruses she'd her music would be 10X better. Hopefully she'll get with a producer down the line who knows how to use her voice and maybe throw a few more writers into the mix lolz.

I'm ready for Jazzy to come back, but I want deep fried church runs all up and through this next alber. She better be wailing.
yea my main gripe is her melodies, adlib placement and production

Sounds a bit cheap to me, compared to what I was expecting.  Jhene is the one I'm really anticipating right now

I love that she's switching it up. Been a fan

FINE.

Quote from: RIGS on January 31, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

The album's cute, a little samey. But pretty decent for a new artist. If she sang more and put more into the verses instead of choruses she'd her music would be 10X better. Hopefully she'll get with a producer down the line who knows how to use her voice and maybe throw a few more writers into the mix lolz.

Sounds a bit cheap to me, compared to what I was expecting.  Jhene is the one I'm really anticipating right now

:udontlookok:

Drag these niggers

b7

Quote from: bougi?. on January 31, 2017, 06:06:27 PM

:udontlookok:

Drag these niggers
sssddddddd

Vonc just wants me HOT

Bigmacthawoppa

Ugh see I can't get into Jhene AT ALL. I really want to like her b/c how much she loves Ghan and I tried listening to her debut but it just didn't do it for me. Maniac is cute though. I just feel like her harmonies and voice sometimes is super processed and that kills it all for me.

Kehlani's adlibs do seem a bit rehearsed, like, "I heard someone else do this so let me try." I love her big throaty belts though.