NSFW: Fine niggas with small !. Come discuss.

Started by Bulldagger, September 11, 2015, 02:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ.

Quote from: Bulldagger on September 11, 2015, 10:43:54 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 11, 2015, 11:52:17 AM
THE BACKFIRE

It's never a backfire, love, cuz when I post, I usually post and go. I'm never concerned about the statistics cause I'm grown. Never concerned with the opinions of the cheerleaders and group thinkers. Check my receipts from LSA to here always going against the grain never with it, love. Member dat.

I see the ones with the small peckers are singing louder than they would for glory in here. You know damn well you want a man with a big dick. Stop lying. And that dick looks 5 inches max.

B

Bulldagger

Quote from: iman on September 11, 2015, 10:46:47 PM
THE BACKFIRE

:plzstop: I'M SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Girl get out of my thread. You always screaming and hollering at nothing funny with your lame ass. Shouldn't you be a Family Dollar buying up all the Ambi and/or Nadinola and on Skin Care Talk giving advice on how to look a ghostly grey mess?

Brit Brat

iman

Quote from: Bulldagger on September 11, 2015, 10:50:17 PM
Quote from: iman on September 11, 2015, 10:46:47 PM
THE BACKFIRE

:plzstop: I'M SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Girl get out of my thread. You always screaming and hollering at nothing funny with your lame ass. Shouldn't you be a Family Dollar buying up all the Ambi and/or Nadinola and on Skin Care Talk giving advice on how to look a ghostly grey mess?

dddd the gors luv to drag Dee but you're by far the latest person on this board just wow!

yummy

just because someone is dangling a baby arm in their boxers doesn't mean they'll have you climbing the walls but hap' rosh hashana

yummy

THE BACKFIRE

It's never a backfire, love, cuz when I post, I usually post and go. I'm never concerned about the statistics cause I'm grown. Never concerned with the opinions of the cheerleaders and group thinkers. Check my receipts from LSA to here always going against the grain never with it, love. Member dat.

I see the ones with the small peckers are singing louder than they would for glory in here. You know damn well you want a man with a big dick. Stop lying. And that dick looks 5 inches max.

:rudone:

JCJ.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: RIG on September 11, 2015, 10:45:45 PM
Quote from: asdfghjkl on September 11, 2015, 07:50:09 PM
who cares about teh dick...

oh forgot ya'll bottoms
*exits*
u ignore the dick entirely? u sound boring in bed

n

of course nawt sis

sucky sucky bbys

+

i love cum yum yum  :plzstop:

:justabit:

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 11, 2015, 11:03:15 PM
THE BACKFIRE

:rudone:

jkbb

RekeRig

Quote from: asdfghjkl on September 11, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
Quote from: RIG on September 11, 2015, 10:45:45 PM
Quote from: asdfghjkl on September 11, 2015, 07:50:09 PM
who cares about teh dick...

:

oh forgot ya'll bottoms
*exits*
u ignore the dick entirely? u sound boring in bed

n