Bey SHOULD win AOTY

But after the Beck mess

I don't really put anything past the Grams anymore
yes HUMBLEke..
Ack!

Vonc2002

SING!

If this lil bitch don't win best pop vocal mess  :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: MelMel on February 09, 2017, 05:18:49 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 09, 2017, 04:46:52 PM
QuoteSong Of The Year:

"Formation" ? Khalif Brown, Asheton Hogan, Beyonc? Knowles & Michael L. Williams II, songwriters (Beyonc?)
"Hello" ? Adele Adkins & Greg Kurstin, songwriters (Adele)
"I Took A Pill In Ibiza" ? Mike Posner, songwriter (Mike Posner)
"Love Yourself" ? Justin Bieber, Benjamin Levin & Ed Sheeran, songwriters (Justin Bieber)
"7 Years" ? Lukas Forchhammer, Stefan Forrest, Morten Pilegaard & Morten Ristorp, songwriters (Lukas Graham)

b @ everyone being the main writer of their song except Bey.
hey, where's Unbreakable's nod?  :woohoo:
bxbxbxbxbcbbc

Vonc2002

Queen arrived in L.A. yesterday. She'll be there and hopefully fckn performing :stressed:

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Vonc when is DYKElissa going to die

She's an ugly LEECH

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 09, 2017, 06:02:58 PM
Vonc when is DYKElissa going to die

She's an ugly LEECH
Why do yall hate that girl?

GRAND

She is the originator of the MESS between ci and rih the second time

GRAND

Then she called herself trying to get CUTE in the comments but was shut down :blessed: Bitch been quiet since

CHOKE

GRAMMY SEATING CHART
BEYONCE FRONT AND CENTER
BIEBER AND KANYE NO-SHOWS

The pecking order has been set for Sunday's Grammys, and Beyonce's got the best seat in the house, while Justin Bieber and Kanye have no seats at all.

No surprise ... Beyonce and Jay Z are in the front row ... for countless close-ups during the show at L.A.'s Staples Center. Adele is a few rows behind and to the side of Bey. Bruno Mars is next to Adele.

Lady Gaga is in an aisle seat directly in front of Adele.

As for who has to crane their neck to see over Beyonce's hair ... it's Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Solange.

It looks like Rihanna may be in the front row as well, although a little to the side of center.

GLOCK

Ack! Rih...
Be in the building then

Demm_

My baby Adele better sweep....

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

February 09, 2017, 07:33:46 PM #58 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:34:11 PM by Saint
Anti def deserves some awards
I hope she gets some of the big ones
It's a solid lowkey album
No trends

BAPHOMET.