Janelle Monae praising BRANDY face to face

Started by RekeRig, June 29, 2015, 07:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Miranda on June 29, 2015, 10:13:08 AM
Why is Janelle talking to her like she is a veteran.
Same shit I'm thinking. WTF? :plzstop:

Hugo

Quote from: BigDawg on June 29, 2015, 10:37:06 AM
Quote from: Hugo on June 29, 2015, 10:34:17 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 29, 2015, 10:28:46 AM
Quote from: Herb. on June 29, 2015, 10:16:21 AM
Quote from: RekeRig on June 29, 2015, 07:35:56 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

"You're just getting started" is beautiful confirmation of everything Brandy has been preaching about herself, to herself.

The next freaking Brandy

:stressed:
ghan is so humble, it's so beautiful. :stressed:

people get upset cuz she doesn't "recognize her worth" and mess but that's the beauty of humility. she's naturally a humble person. leave her the fuck alone :stressed:

!!!!

That is why Ghan was so moved by Smokey's speech,because she gets it. Humility is a strength, not a weakness.  Nicki's attitude was disgusting on that speech.

What did Nicki say?

She won the last award of the night and acted a fool, she didnt even know what award it was for.

Oooh! I think she was backstage so she didn't hear  :plzstop:

RekeRig

sddd acknowledging her longevity

Bran has many more years to go

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BigDawg on June 29, 2015, 08:21:27 AM
Janelle's energy and positivity is everyfuckingthing
!!!!!!!! I don't really see it for her music, but I love her as an individual. I LOOOVE when a black woman can give another black woman PRAISE. So positive

Hugo

Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2015, 11:10:06 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 29, 2015, 08:21:27 AM
Janelle's energy and positivity is everyfuckingthing
!!!!!!!! I don't really see it for her music, but I love her as an individual. I LOOOVE when a black woman can give another black woman PRAISE. So positive

!!! Besides like 1 song but I'm LOVING Yoga! She killed last night

Wtv

Quote from: Miranda on June 29, 2015, 10:13:08 AM
Why is Janelle talking to her like she is a veteran.

yeah, didnt see it that way at 1st, but now that u mention it, definetly thats how it felt. And Bran acting so humble reinforced that even more. Its funny

Herb.

BigDawg

Quote from: Hugo on June 29, 2015, 10:45:12 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

"You're just getting started" is beautiful confirmation of everything Brandy has been preaching about herself, to herself.

The next freaking Brandy

people get upset cuz she doesn't "recognize her worth" and mess but that's the beauty of humility. she's naturally a humble person. leave her the fuck alone :stressed:

!!!!

That is why Ghan was so moved by Smokey's speech,because she gets it. Humility is a strength, not a weakness.  Nicki's attitude was disgusting on that speech.

What did Nicki say?

She won the last award of the night and acted a fool, she didnt even know what award it was for.

P

JRocka

June 29, 2015, 11:52:08 AM #38 Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:23:17 PM by JRocka
Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 29, 2015, 08:03:53 AM
loved this!! Janelle is awesome and so lovely for this. Hopefully one day they'll work together too, should be interesting

a duet with these two would be insane  :stressed: i would love to hear Brandy on a Electric Lady kinda mess

The Brandy Barbie

[instagram]
[/instagram]

The next freaking Brandy

!!!!

I thought Nikki was just drunk...

The Brandy Barbie

[instagram]
[/instagram]

The next freaking Brandy

!!!!

What did Nicki say?

Yeah, she was backstage celebrating early, getting her booze on.  Most people, even if they didn't hear, would try to play it off more gracefully than that.  She couldn't.  Then she started talking all choppy.  Then her words started dragging a little bit.  Then she tried to start saying something serious about following your dreams, but ended up cursing in the middle of it. ...Girl was inebriated.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Skegee Girl on June 29, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

The next freaking Brandy

!!!!

What did Nicki say?

Yeah, she was backstage celebrating early, getting her booze on.  Most people, even if they didn't hear, would try to play it off more gracefully than that.  She couldn't.  Then she started talking all choppy.  Then her words started dragging a little bit.  Then she tried to start saying something serious about following your dreams, but ended up cursing in the middle of it. ...Girl was inebriated.

Onika :kii:

Hugo

Quote from: Skegee Girl on June 29, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

The next freaking Brandy

!!!!

What did Nicki say?

n

Okay well...... yeah... That's exactly how it went :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

awesome!!! i love that yoga song she performed