I low-key kinda lived for Bey a little bit this era...

Started by MAY, February 13, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

The way she pissed off White America was enough for me to give her props, but I love how she owned her Black this era instead of playing it totally safe to appease the Caucasoids. The Super Bowl Black Panther mess alone made me use her more, and then how she included the families of victims killed by the police.

Then when sis perched on stage at the Country awards and pissed them all off again. I lived for every bit of it.

She & Rih really are all we have when it comes to the mainstream Black females. Although we drag them we really do need to support our gorls. I can appreciate them both for carrying the torch when White America tried to blackball Janet after Nipplegate.

I may come for Bey here because we can mess and speak freely, but when White people try to down her or diminish her talent I feel a need to stand up for sis, especially when in the same breath they will go up for a late bitch like Ariana Grande.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

And yes, I RESPECT Beyonce to the fullest.
We need her, regardless of the foolery we may say about her on here.
Bey and Rih (in her own right).
BRANDY

RAY7

Janet is Iconic
and Im sure her child is healthy and beautful
:stressed:

MAY

Quote from: tustunnugee. on February 13, 2017, 10:59:49 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 13, 2017, 10:58:41 PM
The way she pissed off White America was enough for me to give her props, but I love how she owned her Black this era instead of playing it totally safe to appease the Caucasoids. The Super Bowl Black Panther mess alone made me use her more, and then how she included the families of victims killed by the police.

Then when sis perched on stage at the Country awards and pissed them all off again. I lived for every bit of it.

She & Rih really are all we have when it comes to the mainstream Black females. Although we drag them we really do need to support our gorls. I can appreciate them both for carrying the torch when White America tried to blackball Janet after Nipplegate.

I may come for Bey here because we can mess and speak freely, but when White people try to down her or diminish her talent I feel a need to stand up for sis, especially when in the same breath they will go up for a late bitch like Ariana Grande.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i luv u eddie

Luv you too sis! :wub:

MelMel

all of this and I am still going to say fuck u

and fuck u too Ralfie

and fuck u too Chilli for good measure

:bvy:

MAY

leftout

RatherBe