Guys, Carlos Santana wants to mess a bit.... it seems

Started by GLOCK, February 14, 2017, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

pettypatty

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 14, 2017, 05:24:43 PM
what an idiot statement. believe you me, if adele could pull off a lil two step with 8 rows of leotard-clad women dancing in back of her she WOULD. But she can't. Bey's extra skillset sets her apart, it doesn't bring her down at all :uhh: Besides, I Am... Yours: An Intimate Performance exists. And ain't no comin in on the wrong key on her plane
not everybody is into weave swinging and coochie juice flying around the stage. no shade  :udontlookok:

leftout

February 14, 2017, 05:35:17 PM #34 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:35:47 PM by ShutYourMouth.
Quote from: pettypatty on February 14, 2017, 05:28:37 PM
what an idiot statement. believe you me, if adele could pull off a lil two step with 8 rows of leotard-clad women dancing in back of her she WOULD. But she can't. Bey's extra skillset sets her apart, it doesn't bring her down at all :uhh: Besides, I Am... Yours: An Intimate Performance exists. And ain't no comin in on the wrong key on her plane
not everybody is into weave swinging and coochie juice flying around the stage. no shade  :udontlookok:
It may take a little more talent to do that and stay in perfect pitch than to stand in front of a microphone stand for 2 hours with snores in the front row. don't you think? Regardless if you LIKE it or not, you can't deny the amount of work that was put into it and the level of talent the performer must have to pull it off.

pettypatty

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 14, 2017, 05:35:17 PM
Quote from: pettypatty on February 14, 2017, 05:28:37 PM
It may take a little more talent to do that and stay in perfect pitch than to stand in front of a microphone stand for 2 hours with snores in the front row. don't you think? Regardless if you LIKE it or not, you can't deny the amount of work that was put into it and the level of talent the performer must have to pull it off.
well Beyonce lips.
But yeah, she's constantly acknowledged and praised for her stage presence and performance skills.
I'm just saying.... not everyone in America is impressed by that  :dead:

BranLover

Sis can barely sing, let alone "sing, sing." Her personality tho>>>

BigDawg

b7

Screaming

never in Adele's life. people are getting carried away now

b7