Funny how niggas want to play the race card (Bey and Adele mess)

Started by 4 fucking k, February 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: Drais. on February 15, 2017, 08:27:27 AM
Quote from: witch on February 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PMLemonaids just wasn't a good album, get over it.

But you were just saying     

Quote from: witch on October 03, 2016, 08:12:16 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 03, 2016, 08:09:08 PM
Time for some mess

n

Why? :uhh: They released two of the best R&B albums of the year and the visuals are epic. This can be a good discussion.

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=24898.msg720954#msg720954

You kill me with this wishy washy ass stanning.     
ggggghhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JRocka

Quote from: pettypatty on February 14, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
Where is this black empowerment on "lemonade" ya'll speak about?

Besides hot sauce and Jackson 5 nostrils?

sssssss

Other than that it's a typical urban album  :dead:

oh shit!!!

MelMel

Quote from: how the rabbit fooled the alligator on February 15, 2017, 06:36:43 PM
'Fas did manage to make people uncomfortable with some of the topics she decided to put her heel in....

From her message about BLM to her putting that hair mess on front street. She got a little pushback from it all. I wouldn't call her album a typical mess owt.

But I wouldn't say that it was pure outstanding musicianship either. The messages were definitely there and the controversy was there. But I fast forwarded thru that film and a majority of the Alber It was boring as hell.

Formation
6 inch heels
All night
Sorry >>>

She coulda kept the rest in a gumbo pot somewhere
I'm gonna put Chilli in that damn pot to shut you the hell ahp! :hmph:

CHOKE

I'm just proud that my sis got on that Gram stage as a black Queen and showed the little black girls that they can be one too

Blue looked so happy

:stressed:

Cowgirl

Quote from: how the rabbit fooled the alligator on February 15, 2017, 06:36:43 PM
'Fas did manage to make people uncomfortable with some of the topics she decided to put her heel in....

From her message about BLM to her putting that hair mess on front street. She got a little pushback from it all. I wouldn't call her album a typical mess owt.

But I wouldn't say that it was pure outstanding musicianship either. The messages were definitely there and the controversy was there. But I fast forwarded thru that film and a majority of the Alber It was boring as hell.

Formation
6 inch heels
All night
Sorry >>>

If u fast forward Lems then what the hell do u do to 75?
:plea:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: BowDown on February 15, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

Formation
6 inch heels
All night
Sorry >>>

If u fast forward Lems then what the hell do u do to 75?
:plea:
:uhh:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"