Ebro from Hot97 praises Brandy (no mess please, stay out)

Started by b7, February 15, 2017, 03:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

the way he shut her down ...she was like "wow ok..! yeah u right"  sfdghjgfd

DrewBabyLove

I hope she goes there instead of the breakfast club when the album drops... Unless she does both.

MypuzzystanK

She was picking brandy with her  initial statement. "I thought Monica WAS bla bla bla ..A BUT was coming. She knows wassup.

Alot of people used to think mon was the better singer until  niggas started to understand.. now that is non existing lol

Monica's long notes and mature voice is what made people think she was the superior vocalist but  you never heard anyone mention her tone...Texture her runs or background vocals....They didn't know the separation between a good singer and a great vocalist..

Sovereign.

I'm sorry, but Bran is just the better artist and musician. That's an unbiased statement. And they're literally so different. I'm sick of the comparisons.

GLOCK

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 15, 2017, 12:57:43 PM
I'm sorry, but Bran is just the better artist and musician. That's an unbiased statement. And they're literally so different. I'm sick of the comparisons.
!!
But regardless of the differences we won't ever escape the comparisons
Whitney and Mariah are different imo
But the comparisons will always remain

Brandy is just >>>>

When it comes to the music and SANGING..
Mon has just never been exceptional

Sovereign.

Quote from: MONTANNA on February 15, 2017, 01:00:45 PM
!!

Brandy is just >>>>

I think Monica is influential in the sense she's relatable as fuck. She's everyone's favorite auntie. I even fuck with Mon on that level. And she's a gifted singer (especially the former part of her career). As far as actual art and cultural influence, there's a void. Bran was always the star. 

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2017, 10:12:12 AM
Glock keeps me in fckn  TEARS :kii:
;SSSDSDSDSDDSD

but yea, 'raji aint easy on the damn eye guys. I believe Ebro discussed that off air

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 15, 2017, 01:04:50 PM
Quote from: MONTANNA on February 15, 2017, 01:00:45 PM
!!

Brandy is just >>>>

I think Monica is influential in the sense she's relatable as fuck. She's everyone's favorite auntie. I even fuck with Mon on that level. And she's a gifted singer (especially the former part of her career). As far as actual art and cultural influence, there's a void. Bran was always the star.
i can see what u mean
But yeah
She's just not vocally on the same level as Bran .. in no regard
Brand has proven she has more power to her voice too

Love this girl tho

MelMel

GLOCK

When my sis perched in that damn expensive bathroom and gave a FULL LOADED vocal to "A LASHING is gonna come"

I haven't quite been the same

RatherBe

You can tell he's said this before in conversation because he was saying it like.... "For the last time.. I'm sick of having to say this shit.. open ya damn ear!"

MAY