do you try to touch peoples hair?

Started by GRAND, February 15, 2017, 09:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

cause i just witnessed a black and white go through the "omg can i touch it?" mess

then it dawned on me, we don't do that shit

:damselindistress:

ive never gone up to a white person to touch their mess nor have i ever seen a black person in awe of their scalp

ive never understood the fascination with black hair and touching it

people are weird

:guys:

/random

wizzy

if their style is different from what I'm used to
but I always ask first

Gilgamesh.

No shade, but a white person's hair is the last thing I'd wanna run my hands through :rudone:

GLOCK

Vonc2002

Definitely not.  A white girl at my job asked to touch my hair and i was like uhhhhhhhhh ok. I thought to myself, who cares how someone's hair feels? Should i ask to touch her hair in return :uhh:
She was very sweet and cute it tho so meh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

No ma'am

I don't wanna run my hands through someone dirty ass hair.     

wizzy

they're always playing in each others hair especially when they just get it done

'ology

I'd have to know you really well and you learn growing up dont ever touch black women hair. I absolutely hate when people touch my hairv [usually wypipo]. I mushed the mess out of this white girl in middle school because I told her she couldn't and walked away she ran behind me and grabbed my fro. Thought someone was tryna bump next thing I knew amy was against the lockers. Lolz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

hewritez

The only time I'll touch your hair is if we're in bed together in the morning and i'm stroking your body up and down

Admin

Nine

I wouldn't want anyone to touch to mine, so no. Not at all.