Karreuche files restraining order against Chris!

Started by Zankou., February 21, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Yea, lock him the fuck AHP

He's had too many chances

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 22, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
:dead:
Yawl aren't really seeing our point tho. Just read what we're saying

Domestic abuse is wrong.
Chris hit Rih, there was facts to back that up. And yes, he's shown deplorable behavior. He's also on heavy drugs, which isn't an excuse but.... a factor

As of now, he's ALLEGEDLY two-pieced Kae and threw her down a couple stairs. Which is a pretty tall glass of water considering he was on papers at the time.

(Strangley she told Oprah that he NEVER touched her, after the relationship was already done.)

I'm just curious as to why all the backlash cause we don't automatically believe her? :dead:

If she comes with medical records saying he pushed her down 2 flights of stairs, then I'll gladly take my eggs. Then this girl can finally be the battered woman she wants to be so badly. Yay more attention for her!

this.

GRAND

we don't NEED proof

he lost that privilege when he hit rih, busted a MTV window out, got in fights, said that he owns karruche, did drugs, went to jail, got fat, and became this horrible person he is today

GRAND

but u made a thread about tweet influencing the girls

.... yeah i think im done here

MelMel

wow not defending Chris just because you hate 'Reuche

a new lows

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 22, 2017, 01:06:28 PM
we don't NEED proof

he lost that privilege when he hit rih, busted a MTV window out, got in fights, said that he owns karruche, did drugs, went to jail, got fat, and became this horrible person he is today

ddddddddddddddddddddddd

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 22, 2017, 01:06:28 PM
we don't NEED proof

s

and yawl are saying we're the irrational ones?!

Ch... hope she produces medical records or I want her in jail for fckn LYING and perjury. Dumb entitled bitch

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

February 22, 2017, 01:20:12 PM #218 Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 01:20:50 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
She's got a restraining order

She didn't ask for him to go to jail

You keep speaking like there's gonna be a court case proving he's a crazy bastard

It's done

Queen is safe unless he violates the American justice system!

leftout

Yeah, if he goes anywhere near her he and his booch hole are hittin the slammer

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 22, 2017, 12:48:38 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 22, 2017, 12:32:36 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 22, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 21, 2017, 02:18:44 PM
This THING will do anything for a bit of attention.

hmm..

where did you mention he was wrong for hitting her?

Where did you see proof that he actually hit her?

You're giving a Ray circa 2014 tea right now and it's kinda gross.
ffffffcffffffdftff
:damselindistress:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 22, 2017, 01:20:12 PM
She's got a restraining order

She didn't ask for him to go to jail

You keep speaking like there's gonna be a court case proving he's a crazy bastard

It's done

Queen is safe unless he violates the American justice system!
RIGHT! This anything for attention mess :plzstop:
She wants the faggpt to stay away from her, wtf is wrong with that? :dead:
The article said she did this a month ago. did she release this? It's my understanding that TMZ did their digging and found it. Im SHAKING at letting the dislike for this girl throw all logic and rationale out of the window 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

MAY

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 22, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
:dead:
Yawl aren't really seeing our point tho. Just read what we're saying

Domestic abuse is wrong.
Chris hit Rih, there was facts to back that up. And yes, he's shown deplorable behavior. He's also on heavy drugs, which isn't an excuse but.... a factor

As of now, he's ALLEGEDLY two-pieced Kae and threw her down a couple stairs. Which is a pretty tall glass of water considering he was on papers at the time.

(Strangley she told Oprah that he NEVER touched her, after the relationship was already done.)

I'm just curious as to why all the backlash cause we don't automatically believe her? :dead:

If she comes with medical records saying he pushed her down 2 flights of stairs, then I'll gladly take my eggs. Then this girl can finally be the battered woman she wants to be so badly. Yay more attention for her!

:gotchafag: :gotchafag: :gotchafag: