Started by charlie., September 12, 2015, 11:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

BigDawg

SUPREME

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CAIT doesn't USE?

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

Now see, I thought that bitch was genuine about this entire transition, but unfortunately I really think this is all a stunt now

I just can't believe it

:omgwatshappening:

BigDawg

He still has his peen...all he really gotta do is pop them titties out and deconstruct that surge and scrub that M.A.C off his mug

Oh Bruce is back!

Woops changed my mind agains!

:cheerup:

Kurama

Her having a penis still doesn't take away being trans.

Damn y'all....

just say fuck her and tip. All this extra mess is unnecessary.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kurama on September 13, 2015, 11:03:51 AM
Her having a penis still doesn't take away being trans.

Damn y'all....

just say fuck her and tip. All this extra mess is unnecessary.

i think its the fact everyone as like CAITLYN OUR HERO! NEW FACE OF TRANS a celeb is just like us!

only to find out she is FRAUD and doesnt support us

Kurama

I get that, but I'm speaking in general. A lot of trans women still have a penis.

But yeah drag Cait by her fuckin flabby turkey neck! haha

Bentley!

ssssssss

All of this moved fast for Bruce himself... the man is gay tho
and yea, maybe still in the stage of being homophobic about it even tho he's so visible

imo

Bentley!

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 12, 2015, 11:54:16 PM
am mean, I thought the gorls already knew Cait' was a staunch republican
ssssssss

when the fed agenda truly reveals itself :dead:

Republicans are a vile bunch of human beings

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

Hhhhhhhyy I hope the fucking testosterone ant?s the fuck up and she grows another penis

Bulldagger

How is she homophobic because she doesn't believe in non-traditional marriage?  :uhh: There goes the gays again loosely throwing around that word.

So are openly gay Dolce and Gabbana homophobic because they don't believe in same sex adoption?

You can be gay and still have traditional values and, or opposing views. Me, personally, I don't know if I really care for gay marriage. I don't think the word marriage is all that important to me. Yes, I want the rights and privileges that comes with being married, but the word itself is too traditional and primitive. And I don't think there's anything traditional about being gay.