Started by .betterwiseup, February 22, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Kandi is done. This is her last season... they say

Jon

Kandi>
She will be fine without the show though. Idk about the others

leftout

I just feel like a little bit of Kan was BITTER with how her and Phaedra's friendship played out and may be acting out against Porsh as a retaliation to their new friendship. And, as much as I love her, Porsha seems like a fake friend. somebody to kii with and nothing more. Kan was probably like, "you left me for that?"

& on top of that Porsha took Phaedra's side on everything even though Kandi and her were cool too. Wasn't it Kandi defending Porsha when Cynthia was all "don't call me a bitch!" :uhh: I love frick and frack, but Kandi seems way more real than the both of them. albeit BITTER, but real. I see why Kandi's a bit FUMED now

leftout

you not gon defend Shamesha, your good judy of 10+ years, in ANY way as your filming buddy trashes her? Porsha gor

BigDawg

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 23, 2017, 01:36:58 AM
you not gon defend Shamesha, your good judy of 10+ years, in ANY way as your filming buddy trashes her? Porsha gor
Not to mention she co signed a lie about Shamesha in order to appease Phaedra. Kandi said Shamesha broke down in tears because of it and is done with Porsha.

leftout

Annie

Porscha looks like the fool. She keeps lying.. At least Kandi is keeping it real. She is done with the bullshit. I believe her

/.\

Annie

/.\

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mel. on February 22, 2017, 10:18:52 PM
this is the first time in a long while I've disagreed with him
I was also wondering why he was going so hard on Kandi until I read the comments
and people were saying he was bitter about Kandi not hiring him or whatever

maybe that is the case, cause it doesn't feel like he's just giving his opinion as he normally does
theres some rage and anger in his words...
!!!

Randi does seem like she's on a high horse but she's not "wrong."

GRAND

im crying @ cynthia getting her kitten SNACKED on

GRAND

death @ kenya trying to act like shes 20-30 years younger than cynthia

girl

sxcccccccccccccccccc

Zankou.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 23, 2017, 08:30:42 AM
death @ kenya trying to act like shes 20-30 years younger than cynthia

girl

sxcccccccccccccccccc

!!!

she's 46 :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 23, 2017, 01:34:46 AM
I just feel like a little bit of Kan was BITTER with how her and Phaedra's friendship played out and may be acting out against Porsh as a retaliation to their new friendship. And, as much as I love her, Porsha seems like a fake friend. somebody to kii with and nothing more. Kan was probably like, "you left me for that?"

& on top of that Porsha took Phaedra's side on everything even though Kandi and her were cool too. Wasn't it Kandi defending Porsha when Cynthia was all "don't call me a bitch!" :uhh: I love frick and frack, but Kandi seems way more real than the both of them. albeit BITTER, but real. I see why Kandi's a bit FUMED now

Oh NOW you see it :nowgorl: