The Way This Judge Just BOOKED Them

Started by Freemala Harris, February 26, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

you didn't even ask about the job, you asked about the degree. You ain't want her to have SHIT

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on February 27, 2017, 10:48:08 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 08:19:03 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 27, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 08:03:12 AM
I am not saying you can't sound hood and not be smart, I am just explaining that it's interesting that she was able to persevere while still sounding this way. It speaks for her actually.

You sound like those passive aggressive white people that try to deflect when you call them on their shit :-/
Not with my history. When I have been defending black accents or speaking patterns not being identical to intellectual inferiority for years and pages upon pages on this board. I've been consistently and always very afrocentric and pro-black.

There are a handful of people who have been consistently pro-black, I don't recall you being one of them.

The only thing you really have been doing consistently is patting yourself on the back for being some "intellectual" in all domains, especially the "black experience" with little evidence to substantiate your claims.

This is another example of that.
:plzstop:

FINE.

xnnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxxxnxnxnxnxnxnxxnxnxnxnxnxnx

Zankou.

malc you came in this thread and tried to insinuate this woman couldn't have possibly obtained a law degree because of how hood she sounds to you.

the end.

FlowerBomb

I'm screaming
Give her back a break guys

leftout

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 27, 2017, 10:50:06 AM
malc you came in this thread and tried to insinuate this woman couldn't have possibly obtained a law degree because of how hood she sounds to you.

the end.

Zankou.

Quote from: Bougi?. on February 27, 2017, 10:49:49 AM
xnnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxxxnxnxnxnxnxnxxnxnxnxnxnxnx

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

intellectual being in quotes has me screaming LMAO!

leftout

I am not saying you can't sound hood and not be smart, I am just explaining that it's interesting that she was able to persevere while still sounding this way. It speaks for her actually.

You sound like those passive aggressive white people that try to deflect when you call them on their shit :-/
Not with my history. When I have been defending black accents or speaking patterns not being identical to intellectual inferiority for years and pages upon pages on this board. I've been consistently and always very afrocentric and pro-black.

There are a handful of people who have been consistently pro-black, I don't recall you being one of them.

The only thing you really have been doing consistently is patting yourself on the back for being some "intellectual" in all domains, especially the "black experience" with little evidence to substantiate your claims.

:plzstop:

SouravMay

I cleared it up from the jump. I don't have to dig up all my African threads to prove a point. I can see how the post could have come off. I take ownership for that. I did not mean it the way some of you took it. There is no correlation between intelligence and accent at all whatsoever, and if I implied so, I am sorry.
B7

SouravMay

I mean obviously at the end of the damn day she has her degree lol
B7

SouravMay

t
B7

'ology

Z
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!