The Way This Judge Just BOOKED Them

Started by Freemala Harris, February 26, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

I said something that could be taken as ignorant lol that's it, but mess on.
I explained how I view it, and you still hang on to the narrative that suits you better.
B7

SouravMay

Jayden is consistently and always spreading some half-truth about me, that barely has anything to do with the topic. Always ripping nuggets and bits of info out of context, so it can fit his argumentation.

B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on February 27, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 11:02:04 AM
Bre' a has a point though
You wanted to desperately argue downe recently about whites being more intellectual and blacks being more psychical
That ain't very pro black

Then he's bothered when people dismiss him entirely. As if he's entitled to ppl engaging in these irrational repugnant ideals  :dead:
!!!
When the gorls blanked it was "idiots!" "morons!"
:plzstop:

'ology

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:13:31 AM
I said something that could be taken as ignorant lol that's it, but mess on.
I explained how I view it, and you still hang on to the narrative that suits you better.

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

SouravMay

glock, I wish I knew what your problem is with me. Always latching on to some other ppl. If you didn't understand before, I don't care for being voted prom king lol
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:15:09 AM
Jayden is consistently and always spreading some half-truth about me, that barely has anything to do with the topic. Always ripping nuggets and bits of info out of context, so it can fit his argumentation.

I'd make a good lawyer

SouravMay

February 27, 2017, 11:18:06 AM #96 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 11:22:12 AM by شيطان
talisa hun... unlike you who claims to be an actress, thespian and what not, I do not only hold one, but in a few weeks also my second degree in English and Romance linguistics respectively. I don't see where the gag is in coming for my language, when I speak 6 languages, and 3 of them like natives, to the point where you cannot even detect an accent, and I have only ever been to the States once in my life.

B7

KING BENTLEY.

sssssss

What accents are considered "hood" tho?
And why does that carry a negative connotation along with it?

Good topic this morning guys! I'm engaged

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 11:16:19 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

I'd make a good lawyer

dndnd at least you own it luv
B7

SouravMay

bre either interact directly or let it be. These subs are annoying. If you think you are all that and above me intellectually, why bother to even respond with "t"'s or quotes. Am I not beneath you and you are Einstein?

B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
talisa hun... unlike you who claims to be an actress, thespian and what not, I do hold one, and in a few weeks my second degree in English and Romance linguistics. I don't see where the gag is in coming for my language, when I speak 5 languages, and 3 of them in native level, to the point where you cannot even detect an accent, and I have only ever been to the States once in my life.

then with this argument, you of all people, hould know that the way that she speaks has nothing to do with her being a judge OR her holding several degrees
as being a judge is a long, meticulous challenging process, she's probably smarter than every member on this board combined.

leftout

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:13:31 AM
I said something that could be taken as ignorant
such is the case with your post history and you STILL haven't learned how to do better

you're stuck on stupid bby

FlowerBomb

And despite how many languages you speak, when you speak English you sound like someone that lives in the south

SouravMay

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 11:21:48 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
talisa hun... unlike you who claims to be an actress, thespian and what not, I do hold one, and in a few weeks my second degree in English and Romance linguistics. I don't see where the gag is in coming for my language, when I speak 5 languages, and 3 of them in native level, to the point where you cannot even detect an accent, and I have only ever been to the States once in my life.

then with this argument, you of all people, hould know that the way that she speaks has nothing to do with her being a judge OR her holding several degrees
as being a judge is a long, meticulous challenging process, she's probably smarter than every member on this board combined.

I was potentially wrong in the way I worded it, if it insinuated what you described. But I was just trying to comment on how surprising I found it, that she indeed persevered, not saying that she is not capable or not able, just saying "wow, she doesn't sound like the stereotype and she is owning it".
And she probably is more savvy than us. Smart law degree having self.

B7

Kurama

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
bre either interact directly or let it be. These subs are annoying. If you think you are all that and above me intellectually, why bother to even respond with "t"'s or quotes. Am I not beneath you and you are Einstein?

I literally quoted you love. There is no subliminal, stop trying to create this caricature of who I am. I never said I was above you, but since you seem to feel that way Im inclined to agree- no idea what that last sentence even means.

Im here, lets chat!