Get out #1 @ Box Office. Update: crosses 100 million mark after 3 weeks. UGH!

Started by Vonc2002, February 27, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 13, 2017, 09:33:17 AM
So happy this and Hidden Figures made BANK
I was gonna throw that in too. Hidden Figures is over $160 million now. UGH!  Taraji's ugly self better fckn.......just..... WOO!  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

wizzy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2017, 09:31:29 AM
This movie has CONTINUED to lash and after 3 weeks it's total is $111 million making jordan peele the first black director to do this with his debut.  Love the way black people are showing tf out. Now they see that we are good for more than slave biopics. Keep in mind this shit only cost 4.5 million to make.  This fckn SUCCESS story :oof:

The movie also has an international release date now (march 17th)

They are also saying that this has basically  SET Daniel Kaluuya's  (the lead) career. Fume Samuel

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/03/11/jordan-peeles-get-out-crosses-100-mil-line-today-made-for-4-5-million
COME ON!!!

i never watched their comedy central show but now i wanna get in

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2017, 09:37:32 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 13, 2017, 09:33:17 AM
So happy this and Hidden Figures made BANK
I was gonna throw that in too. Hidden Figures is over $160 million now. UGH!  Taraji's ugly self better fckn.......just..... WOO!  :oof:
ack!
these black fucking kings and Queens

:oof:

Vonc2002

Of course they are saying that  sequels and shit are already in the works and Jordan said he has about 4 other movies ideas in the vein of Get Out. Hope he doesnt screw up the mess :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2017, 09:43:38 AM
Of course they are saying that  sequels and shit are already in the works and Jordan said he has about 4 other movies ideas in the vein of Get Out. Hope he doesnt screw up the mess :overit:

yeah cause idk.... i hate sequels most ofthe time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Uni on March 13, 2017, 09:39:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2017, 09:31:29 AM
This movie has CONTINUED to lash and after 3 weeks it's total is $111 million making jordan peele the first black director to do this with his debut.  Love the way black people are showing tf out. Now they see that we are good for more than slave biopics. Keep in mind this shit only cost 4.5 million to make.  This fckn SUCCESS story :oof:

The movie also has an international release date now (march 17th)

They are also saying that this has basically  SET Daniel Kaluuya's  (the lead) career. Fume Samuel

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/03/11/jordan-peeles-get-out-crosses-100-mil-line-today-made-for-4-5-million
COME ON!!!

i never watched their comedy central show but now i wanna get in
I never watched either forreal.  I only watched them on mad tv. I still kinda CHEERED when they won those Emmys tho

FlowerBomb

I just realised this is the same man from the VMA's
:hmph:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 13, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

yeah cause idk.... i hate sequels most ofthe time
!!!!!!!!
They like to take something that was initially good and ruin it trying to recreate something that they more often than not WONT

Vonc2002

GRAND

vvccccccc

Horror sequels are rarely good

It'll suck but at least this is going down as a classic

GLOCK

Yeah this doesnt need a sequel..

but im for him making a collection type MESS..
but praying its a different story and such..

book black corny KING!