Wendy is worried about my bby and so am I!

Started by Mel., March 06, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 06, 2017, 05:04:14 PM
Wow I love when Bey takes breaks

between this and the SHITher mess, Baph and I are kindred spirits lately

Feels good. Fck Ruche.

dsssssssssssssssssssdfdd

:sistas:

DVDDY.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 06, 2017, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: DVDDY. on March 06, 2017, 04:48:15 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 06, 2017, 04:46:21 PM
It's so crazy how ppl really want this boy to go down this dark path

Karrueche is the WORST type of woman

I really can't wait until she's exposed

Fight it and get RIGHT Chris. Leeches will suck you dry and try to destroy you

Wait, how is she at fault? Is she mixing the lean or feeding him crack and xanax for breakfast?
i agree his choices are bad

my stance on her is, she got with Chris during all of the destructive behavior.

She had threesomes with women, I believe she did drugs too, she was in that crowd of groupies looking for a come up.

Same thing with Christina Milian and how Dream exposed her.

How can she go from that to crying on Iyanla's shoulder and trying to gain fame and support from feminists.

I'm not an advocate of domestic abuse, but women like that ruin our black men and then the public crucifies them. All of a sudden she needs orders of protection? It's not right.

How come she's never in the news about being coked out or having issues with the authorities? I have no doubt that she may have used him for a come up but everything else is hearsay and subjective, at best. Having a threesome doesn't make you a drug addict. I should know lol

Chris already displayed abusive behavior before meeting Kae with the assault on Rihanna amongst other episodes, so I'm not surprised at his continued fall from grace. Didn't he also post a video saying that if he loves you, no one else can? That's not normal behavior. So, you can't blame Kae for seeking protection or his erratic behavior. Chris is the only one responsible for ruining himself.

leftout

[youtube autoplay=1 start=42 end=57][/youtube]
oprah ain't shit :dead:

Sovereign.

You're willfully misinformed and your entitlement is transparent when you say shit like this. Bent', it's really late. Perhaps she is milking the cow...perhaps not. You should tread lightly with these statements.

BAPHOMET.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 06, 2017, 04:59:36 PM
I am CRYING! Janet is a fckn mess
Hey. Hehe

MNNNNNSNSDNDMDMDMMDDMMDSMMSSS

hi! LOL!

MAY

Sovereign.

I'm sorr' but a few of y'all are products of so much toxicity with this mentality that Chris' problem is everyone else's but his. :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ?quababe. on March 06, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

You're willfully misinformed and your entitlement is transparent when you say shit like this. Bent', it's really late. Perhaps she is milking the cow...perhaps not. You should tread lightly with these statements.
um that's what I'm basing my statement on about her. And you've just admitted that might be the case.

So it's hard for me to beleive you don't see where I'm coming from with the rest of my views on this subject.

Chris needs help, never said he was an angel hun! ....  unlike Ruche supporters.

H.#.G.*.Z

Sovereign.

Sovereign.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 06, 2017, 05:20:47 PM

um that's what I'm basing my statement on about her. And you've just admitted that might be the case.

So it's hard for me to beleive you don't see where I'm coming from with the rest of my views on this subject.

Chris needs help, never said he was an angel hun! ....  unlike Ruche supporters.

And I'm making the point that harassment in any form is violence and that your privilege as male will not permit you to see that.

Young

Quote from: RIGS on March 06, 2017, 04:38:13 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 06, 2017, 04:20:02 PM
This fake concern. Wendy is so full of shit.

also Chris will be fine.
she can relate so it doesn't seem fake

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ?quababe. on March 06, 2017, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 06, 2017, 05:20:47 PM

And I'm making the point that harassment in any form is violence and that your privilege as male will not permit you to see that.
Aqua?!! :uhh:

How dare you take those liberties, I was in an abusive relationship.
So to say I can't understand is very offensive 😡

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

I hope people are exaggerating about his habits, this makes me so sad. :'(

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw