Herb.

bljuvhcyituxfrzye6u53ed8fp9[gu70]ihn-[
hg80u'7vf9y

wow ur prayers r edgy

AIDS!

Quote from: Jay. on September 15, 2015, 09:27:46 PM
Quote from: Young on September 15, 2015, 04:32:12 PM
Shes a LEGEND

But besides the abortion, debt , Bankruptcy two times, a child with special needs and The Grammy repossession And Lupus ; what is the story gonna be about?

Lord please grant me the serenity to not knock this fucking swoop wearing bitch back in his fucking place.  :uhh:
:plzstop:

Niveastan

Eh if they haven't given Natalie Cole or Patti one, what DA fuck make u think we wanna see a flick on this boring hoe. She hasn't lasted a decade. She's a one hit album wonder. I'd rather see a movie on Anita Bakers story fuck toni

Rxxf

I love toni, but there hasn't been ENOUGH drama in her life to warrant a biopic right now. She's still young too.
It'd be better off doing it when she's in her 70s, to appeal in another way -- longevity diva.

Brandy would more benefit from a biopic (teen star, etc.)... and even that's premature.
BRANDY

iman

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Niveastan on September 16, 2015, 09:28:47 AM
Eh if they haven't given Natalie Cole or Patti one, what DA fuck make u think we wanna see a flick on this boring hoe. She hasn't lasted a decade. She's a one hit album wonder. I'd rather see a movie on Anita Bakers story fuck toni
NBC gave Natalie Cole a biopic back in the 90s. Patti Labelle biopic would be good though.

iman

Quote from: Young on September 15, 2015, 04:32:12 PM
But besides the abortion, debt , Bankruptcy two times, a child with special needs and The Grammy repossession And Lupus ; what is the story gonna be about?

OMG

Herb.

She's kinda had one of the biggest songs in history