You get White priviledge AND you get to fuck niggas TOO?!

Started by MAY, September 15, 2015, 06:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on September 15, 2015, 09:53:30 PM
Quote from: Genesis on September 15, 2015, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: iman on September 15, 2015, 08:35:47 PM
bitch are you white?! I'm sure you would feel that way.
Im half White (but look straight up european) but that has nothing to do with how I feel, especially when there are other Blacks feeling the same way.

The tidbit she said about White women dating Black men is A replay Of what I went through back in high school, I used to always get into fights because my boyfriend at the time was black and i was attending a school with majority of Blacks. Being raised in  a black neighborhood was even worse for me.

With Black Lives matter, I feel personally that why does it only focus on murder by police and not murders of each other? Not making excuses for the injustice of police by the way.

You just made an excuse.

The reason why the focus is on police is pretty simple. Blacks who kill blacks are typically convicted of their crimes. While cops get paid leave and a Olivia Pope team to cover their tracks. Their job description is to protect and serve. We do not hold everyday people at the same standard as the police.

Whites kill whites at nearly the same rate as blacks. The white community isnt in an uproar about their numbers but love to use it as a defense against "black lives matter". If our numbers are so alarming why not be alarmed with your own.

Im sorry to hear you had bad experiences dating blacks but you only further validate that one can fuck a black guy but have no care about the things he has to deal with socially.
Well White people are the majority of the US So of course they would have the highest murder rate, but blacks arent too far behind in murder stats (they are higher in some giving the category of the murder) despite having a smaller overall population number, so black's murder rate percentage is the highest in the country because of that.

With the black lives matter movement, the community is trying to convince an already corrupt and racist government and police force to stop killing blacks (as they should) but they wont. Why? Because its been happening for years. But Blacks are perfectly okay with their OWN PEOPLE shooting each other's brains out. I would support a black on black murder movement before police on black murder because at the end of the day, blacks kill blacks more than police do.  Its like they can easily unify to stop white on black murder but dont even give a damn about stopping crime in their own communities... The best thing  to  do is to join the system.. Become lawyers, judges, police, etc. Unify for equity... Unify for more black owned businesses instead of spending thousands on name brand clothing  crap (blacks are the biggest consumers for other races (businesses )

Even some black people feel the same way I do.. David banner and Kendrick Lamar expressed the same feelings.

The Brandy Barbie

September 15, 2015, 10:45:46 PM #62 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:46:23 PM by Skegee Girl
The movement started because people realized that they had to protest and get on tv in order to even have a chance at bringing police murderers to trial.  Otherwise, it would just be ignored.  They would write it up as the guy was resisting arrest, and everybody would be expected to just move on.  So people started protesting. The Mike Brown case really blew up, then others like it.  It grew into Black Lives Matter.  The movement was always about police brutality.  Why change it because some people would rather only focus on violent black people?

GLOCK

GLOCK

GLOCK

GLOCK

Kurama

bbb

cranking out novels just seems so exhausting. Idk how y'all do it without an incentive or something.

Genesis

Quote from: Skegee Girl on September 15, 2015, 10:45:46 PM
The movement started because people realized that they had to protest and get on tv in order to even have a chance at bringing police murderers to trial.  Otherwise, it would just be ignored.  They would write it up as the guy was resisting arrest, and everybody would be expected to just move on.  So people started protesting. The Mike Brown case really blew up, then others like it.  It grew into Black Lives Matter.  The movement was always about police brutality.  Why change it because some people would rather only focus on violent black people?
I just feel like they should feel as strongly about police brutality as they do about their own communities..

I have seen thugs show out  for support for this movement yet go back to their same neighborhood to sell crack to their own people.. Makes no sense.

Genesis

Quote from: Kurama on September 15, 2015, 10:57:25 PM
bbb

cranking out novels just seems so exhausting. Idk how y'all do it without an incentive or something.
Well If its a serious topic and everyone is keeping it classy...

Kurama

Quote from: Genesis on September 15, 2015, 11:04:11 PM
bbb

Yeah sometimes, kudos to that tho.

Herb.

Quote from: Genesis on September 15, 2015, 11:04:11 PM
bbb

!!!!

I type at over 100 wpm.  :plzstop: Ain't nothing but a thang! :cheerup:
I think it all depends on how much you love writing. The more you love it, the less tedious it is. Almost as simple as talking.

My coworkers always make fun of the essays I send out to everyone via email.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: My specialty is self expression. :justabit:

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Genesis on September 15, 2015, 10:23:08 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on September 15, 2015, 09:53:30 PM
Quote from: Genesis on September 15, 2015, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: iman on September 15, 2015, 08:35:47 PM
bitch are you white?! I'm sure you would feel that way.
Im half White (but look straight up european) but that has nothing to do with how I feel, especially when there are other Blacks feeling the same way.

The tidbit she said about White women dating Black men is A replay Of what I went through back in high school, I used to always get into fights because my boyfriend at the time was black and i was attending a school with majority of Blacks. Being raised in  a black neighborhood was even worse for me.

With Black Lives matter, I feel personally that why does it only focus on murder by police and not murders of each other? Not making excuses for the injustice of police by the way.

You just made an excuse.

The reason why the focus is on police is pretty simple. Blacks who kill blacks are typically convicted of their crimes. While cops get paid leave and a Olivia Pope team to cover their tracks. Their job description is to protect and serve. We do not hold everyday people at the same standard as the police.

Whites kill whites at nearly the same rate as blacks. The white community isnt in an uproar about their numbers but love to use it as a defense against "black lives matter". If our numbers are so alarming why not be alarmed with your own.

Im sorry to hear you had bad experiences dating blacks but you only further validate that one can fuck a black guy but have no care about the things he has to deal with socially.
Well White people are the majority of the US So of course they would have the highest murder rate, but blacks arent too far behind in murder stats (they are higher in some giving the category of the murder) despite having a smaller overall population number, so black's murder rate percentage is the highest in the country because of that.

With the black lives matter movement, the community is trying to convince an already corrupt and racist government and police force to stop killing blacks (as they should) but they wont. Why? Because its been happening for years. But Blacks are perfectly okay with their OWN PEOPLE shooting each other's brains out. I would support a black on black murder movement before police on black murder because at the end of the day, blacks kill blacks more than police do.  Its like they can easily unify to stop white on black murder but dont even give a damn about stopping crime in their own communities... The best thing  to  do is to join the system.. Become lawyers, judges, police, etc. Unify for equity... Unify for more black owned businesses instead of spending thousands on name brand clothing  crap (blacks are the biggest consumers for other races (businesses )

Even some black people feel the same way I do.. David banner and Kendrick Lamar expressed the same feelings.

What Im sayin is I will not justify law enforcement killing me because keith and ronald wants to kill each other. You will not make unjustly killing people okay! And again......blacks are CONVICTED of their crimes the police are not.

Whites have higher rates of rape, arson, embezzlement, fraud,  armed robbery, drug abuse, and damn near every crime outside of homicide. Whites contribute mostly to crime as a whole yet only account for a small percent in jail. Its about being convicted and criminalizing criminals (which happen to be police)