Started by GLOCK, March 14, 2017, 02:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

They're sisters but they grew up being around each other every day for years so
they probably are tired of seeing each other
Kelly has the Serena, Lala, Ciara etc group of friends that she hangs with now
and Bey seems to only talk to her husband, sister and mother

#Mu7

I know you all are not Kelly fans but when she is asked about Beyonce she always says that they talk all the time and that their kids and see each other all the time.

They share a freaking mother now practically. Do you think a mother would allow her children to not be close. I think they get annoyed because Everytime their together it sparks a reunion something none of destinys children are interested in .....

But Kelly is also very private and so is Beyonce so I couldn't imagine so hem giving a snapchat video Everytime we wouldn't know Kelly was Ciara LaLa or none of em if they didn't snapchat it. Don't believe me take a look over at Kelly's insta she only instas her man and child.

Cowgirl

I know Bey and Kelly are very close but not as close as Kelly would like tbh. She loves having her name attached to Bey's..

BigDawg

Death, people get to see the smallest fraction of these people lives and come up with the biggest assumptions.

b7

Not anymore, no.  especially with all the talk of how she felt some kinda way toward Bey all that time and mess :dead: pushing her away

Doubt they ever fully got back to how it was

GLOCK

Quote from: Mu on March 14, 2017, 11:12:37 AM
Do you think a mother would allow her children to not be close.
d

yes .. :ummwhat:
its usually out of their hands when a child hits 18

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGS on March 14, 2017, 11:25:54 AM
Not anymore, no.  especially with all the talk of how she felt some kinda way toward Bey all that time and mess :dead: pushing her away

Doubt they ever fully got back to how it was
d
i believe Latavia and Beyonce were always closer no shade...
then kelly and her were forced to kinda group up more..

Latavias depression isnt just about the group. u can tell she lost her bestfriend  :dead:

b7

Isn't Kelly an Aquarius too? ch.  She seems up & down like Bran

I think they question people and whether or not they can trust them often. that leads to rollercoaster relationships

FlowerBomb

I believe they're a lot closer than we see lol
They've known each in a personal and professional capacity for almost 20 years, they grew up together, beyonc?s parents were basically Kelly's parents, their kids are in similar age ect

BigDawg

Quote from: Saint on March 14, 2017, 11:35:18 AM
I believe they're a lot closer than we see lol
They've known each in a personal and professional capacity for almost 20 years, they grew up together, beyonc?s parents were basically Kelly's parents, their kids are in similar age ect

Marilyn

I don't think Bey has friends like that. That's why her relationship is so lasting, her husband IS her best friend.

Boomz

Quote from: BigDawg on March 14, 2017, 11:19:51 AM
Death, people get to see the smallest fraction of these people lives and come up with the biggest assumptions.

I'm crying tbh

A thread full of Jays

b7

People do outgrow each other tho so it's not like it would be surprising either way

n

MAY

Quote from: BowDown on March 14, 2017, 11:17:18 AM
I know Bey and Kelly are very close but not as close as Kelly would like tbh. She loves having her name attached to Bey's..

Did she tell you this?