New Junes Diary - "Stay" On ITunes and everywhere!

Started by Young, March 16, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2017, 01:25:01 PM
Ashly is really god damn singing, WOO!

She's insane

Tbh Shy' kinda KILLED in the beginning

Woo!

Young

Gab with those LOWS

and then that sick note by Shy

Sing Shy' !!!

RAY7

This is DOPE
are they gonna be a cover band?

Wtv

so they are starting their career with a cover from the 90s?

Whats exactly the audience her team is trying to appeal? They are a NEW group of young girls and are trying to appeal to viewers singing something from 20 years ago?

b7

Eternal Bell

b7

Young

Quote from: 1.7 on March 16, 2017, 01:37:56 PM
so they are starting their career with a cover from the 90s?

Whats exactly the audience her team is trying to appeal? They are a NEW group of young girls and are trying to appeal to viewers singing something from 20 years ago?

THats exactly what they're doing

Reintroducing GOOD music to a NEW generation

Young

Young

Quote from: AYR on March 16, 2017, 01:36:28 PM
This is DOPE
are they gonna be a cover band?
Ssssss

Stop

Singing stuff people already know is a helpful thing for new artists

This is a great way to create buzz and make their presence

And having fans create and choose the album songs is BRILLIANT

Gilgamesh.

They sound amazing.

I love this 90's tone Lyn is using in her solo part.

Vonc2002

March 16, 2017, 01:43:26 PM #58 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:43:52 PM by Vonc2002
Who cares if the song is from 20 yrs ago? If that's the case, no one is gonna have a connection with the song anyway because it's so old, right? :dead:
People remake songs all the time and have been since FOREVER! What matters is how they put their stamp on it and make it current. What a completely goofy thing to say :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: AJ on March 16, 2017, 12:38:00 PM
I really loved this... even though I wanted original music.. this will hold me over and they are fucking SINGING!

Yeah, I actually like this, which is a surprise because I wanted original music from them. But I like that they are showing their voices and the video looks good. 

They seem to be finding their groove a little bit. Their style is on point.  Krystal looks good and doesn't even look like Beyonc? here.  I like the direction they are going in.  Hopefully, they will get a bigger push from their record label.