New Junes Diary - "Stay" On ITunes and everywhere!

Started by Young, March 16, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 22, 2017, 05:06:13 PM
:udontlookok: yall acting like they made it to the top 100 on the main side.

This is just the R&Nigger Ichunes

!!! Even L.A.N.C.E. made it to #7 on that chart.

obkvjvju@ them being one spot above Ginuwine's "Pony". :plzstop:

RAY7

How does this person know all of June's stats?
:uhh:

Young

Quote from: AYR on March 22, 2017, 06:06:35 PM

s

Now you see how either PRESSED, WEIRD or a huge fan this person is

And
LANCE!

The song just came out and is still rising

leftout

ray, shut the fuck up :uhh:

Faded >>> Prunes >>> You

nigger

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on March 22, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

s

And
LANCE!

kvufficjhvjn

LANCE went #7 when it had just came out, and then went no where but down afterwards. Same with "All of Us" which peaked at #2 the night it debuted on the show and then decided to join everything else June's Diary related by plummeting head first into the pitts of hell.  :plzstop:

Anyways it's cute that after all this time y'all gorls still think these weak attempts to I can only guess, "shame" me about how "pressed" I am over these flops are effective in any way. Like I'm going to suddenly become self-conscious of how I'm perceived by the board and be left with no choice but to loosen my grip on Kristal's wig. Not happening luv :kii:, I truly could not care less, and until these heaux can score some credible relevance to shut me up, I will remain that pressed, obsessed, weird "person",  that will continue to point out how fraudulent and misleading 95% of the info you post regarding these girls is, and will publically get in my kiis as they continue to cascade down the charts with no f*cks to be given. In short, you're stucks with me bby, so shut the f*ck up and accept it.  :traciandchelle:

leftout

Ccccccccccccxxxdfgyggygvcc
Fffgh
Fcccv

Gff
FvvvvvvvcfdG&;

AIDS

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: FadedEnvy on March 22, 2017, 09:19:17 PM
Quote from: Young on March 22, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

s

And
LANCE!

kvufficjhvjn

LANCE went #7 when it had just came out, and then went no where but down afterwards. Same with "All of Us" which peaked at #2 the night it debuted on the show and then decided to join everything else June's Diary related by plummeting head first into the pitts of hell.  :plzstop:

Anyways it's cute that after all this time y'all gorls still think these weak attempts to I can only guess, "shame" me about how "pressed" I am over these flops are effective in any way. Like I'm going to suddenly become self-conscious of how I'm perceived by the board and be left with no choice but to loosen my grip on Kristal's wig. Not happening luv :kii:, I truly could not care less, and until these heaux can score some credible relevance to shut me up, I will remain that pressed, obsessed, weird "person",  that will continue to point out how fraudulent and misleading 95% of the info you post regarding these girls is, and will publically get in my kiis as they continue to cascade down the charts with no f*cks to be given. In short, you're stucks with me bby, so shut the f*ck up and accept it.  :traciandchelle:

SFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFJHGGGGGGGGGHJJJJJJHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

BAPHOMET.

March 22, 2017, 09:24:43 PM #386 Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:24:55 PM by Baphomet.
Quoteas they continue to cascade down the charts with no f*cks to be given.
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im on my phone so i used Amazon instead. Get us the rest of the music queens :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young