Who would you choose?

Started by MAY, March 17, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

When did Joseline punk Tommie?

ssw4919

Wasn't Tommie running around doing whatever Jos said?  I remember Jos lowkey bullied her into sleeping together.  :omgwatshappening:

Gilgamesh.

nnnn

well at the time, they were "friends".

when Tommie confronted Jose' she wouldn't even get out of her seat and then asked security to have Tommie removed :kii:

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 18, 2017, 02:13:24 PM
nnnn

well at the time, they were "friends".

when Tommie confronted Jose' she wouldn't even get out of her seat and then asked security to have Tommie removed :kii:

Well they were across the room.  Jos knew security would stop it.  I'm not impressed by flinging a drink.  :overit: 

I do think it would be a good fight because both have hands.  But I think Jos' brute strength would be able to overwhelm Tommie.

Scott.

March 18, 2017, 02:39:41 PM #64 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:40:40 PM by Scott.
Joseline has thrown plenty of drinks tho. At the end of the day, she was quick to try to run up on Tammy, Karlie, Mimi, and Althea. But she really wasn't that bad with Jessica Dime NOR Tommie because them bitches weren't gonna PLAY with her.

But the person I really want Joseline to drag is Rasheeda. I wish she would've done it when she called out her at the season 4 reunion

♛MANNY♛

who r these ppl :uhh: besides jos'

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Joseline fights MEN.

What makes you think she's "scared" of tommie n

Palladium

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Bougi?. on March 18, 2017, 11:23:31 PM
Joseline fights MEN.

ssss

right

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Joseline fights MEN.

!!!!

She already said after she went on her break to puerto rico and came back that she was done fighting bitches. Even when she met up with Karlie about the tea she had on her she didn't even pop off.

I'm pretty sure Tommie or whoever else could've gotten her hands on the first couple of seasons.

:enchantress:   

Scott.

STUNNA GOD

G

Joseline would obviously be first choice. Don't know much about Tommy, but heard she can fight so yea, ha too.

Now who the fuck do y'all think would win in a BRAWL between Jos and Tam'?

STUNNA GOD

Joseline fights MEN.

DSGGSHSHSHSHSS !!!!

Scott.

March 19, 2017, 11:39:06 AM #74 Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 11:39:37 AM by Scott.
Quote from: Drais. on March 19, 2017, 05:03:42 AM
Joseline fights MEN.

!!!!

She already said after she went on her break to puerto rico and came back that she was done fighting bitches. Even when she met up with Karlie about the tea she had on her she didn't even pop off.

I'm pretty sure Tommie or whoever else could've gotten her hands on the first couple of seasons.

:enchantress:   

And that didn't stop her from running up on Mimi on the season finale last season tho. But yet was cool and calm with Tommie all that season