Box Office: 'Beauty and the Beast' Waltzes to Record $170M in U.S., $350M Global

Started by Lazarus, March 19, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Did someone just call a damn deer sexy?
...........A CARTOON deer  :ummwhat:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Ugh when they rolled that big black tv out during the day in school and u just knew it was about to be lit for 2 hours

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Bougi?. on March 19, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
Ugh when they rolled that big black tv out during the day in school and u just knew it was about to be lit for 2 hours
ybbbybybybybybuububb
Yesssssssss
We used to RUN to the front so we could perch back on the kids sitting behind us

AIDS

HSSHSHSDHXHCHCCHCH

>>><<<

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 19, 2017, 07:58:02 PM
The amount of disgusting taste in here has me gagging
Not with Monica in ur fckn sig, u won't

Young

Bdbdbdbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbbffbfbfbfbbfbfbffffff

Biiiiiiiitch!

Or sometimes for me naptime

FINE.

Snow White and Cinderella have to be the most over done messses

I like them but I don't even bother listing them anymore

Snow White was better tho