Tonight is the NIGHT! Queen will make her debut on "Bates" Motel!

Started by GLOCK, March 20, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

leftout

Quote from: GLIZZY on March 21, 2017, 10:28:01 AM
Yeah Queen was definitely a natural
Of course like any budding actress she needs work but she's definitely on a great path
I loved her choices .. especially when she was in the office
Oddly, she struggled with submitting to that guy in the bedroom while they were standing up
she was believable with Sam and terrible in the office :mmyulost: i just about cackled when she asked for a raise. She was forecasting BAD

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Of course like any budding actress she needs work but she's definitely on a great path
Oddly, she struggled with submitting to that guy in the bedroom while they were standing up
She was good with him for the most part but i know what ur talkn about.  There was one moment that was a lil awkward. Well not awkward but yea i felt like it was a slight power struggle. One thing i liked was her looks and expressions throughout the show
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLIZZY on March 21, 2017, 11:02:49 AM
She was better than Bey in Goldmenber, Fighting, Dreamgirls and Obessed, for sure!

:usuresis:
Yea, she's already better than beyonce who is completely dead faced and just uninspired as an actress
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 21, 2017, 12:36:32 PM
She was good with him for the most part but i know what ur talkn about.  There was one moment that was a lil awkward. Well not awkward but yea i felt like it was a slight power struggle. One thing i liked was her looks and expressions throughout the show
!!!
she made some solid ass choices!
def a natural and i cant wait for next week and to see her grow

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 21, 2017, 12:38:50 PM
She was better than Bey in Goldmenber, Fighting, Dreamgirls and Obessed, for sure!

Yea, she's already better than beyonce who is completely dead faced and just uninspired as an actress
yeah..
no character.. and no form of emotion..
rih is definitely much better LMAO
and she didnt choose some music mess for her first roles...

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLIZZY on March 21, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

yeah..
Thats honestly what i love most. These roles she's getting are really great

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 21, 2017, 12:46:39 PM
Quote from: GLIZZY on March 21, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

yeah..
Thats honestly what i love most. These roles she's getting are really great
very much so..
im excited about the summer one..
but i feel like she may be a musician in that 1..
i cant remember