Would you be out here doin this?

Started by leftout, March 21, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

March 21, 2017, 08:01:12 PM #1 Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 08:01:33 PM by Vonc2002
No but it's pretty harmless. Alot of lil boys play outside n dirt with worms and stuff when they're  lil. I did atleast, so this aint nuthin imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

I played with all kinds shit in Florida when I was younger. Im a LIL more cautious on what i pick up now tho'

FINE.

leftout

Yeah I've never actually picked an insect mess up

I almost threw up when I went fishing one time

FINE.

When I was little I didn't mind getting dirty, running around and all that but the only bugs I think I actually played with were rollie pollies.

Freemala Harris

No

I don't know what those things or the surrounding environment carries

Mel.

Vonc2002

Yea i wouldnt pick shit up in the damn ocean. Iono what their defense mechanisms are. Id be too worried something is gonna sting me or sumn. For all i know, those are bby electric eels or some shit. Nah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

I learned my lesson playing with ants however. When I unknowingly fucked with a ant pile that belonged to fire ants.
I thought all ants were the same at this time.

They kinda fucked me up

leftout

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 21, 2017, 08:01:12 PM
No but it's pretty harmless. Alot of lil boys play outside n dirt with worms and stuff when they're  lil. I did atleast, so this aint nuthin imo

is this implying that you're white  :ohwow:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 21, 2017, 08:44:04 PM
I learned my lesson playing with ants however. When I unknowingly fucked with a ant pile that belonged to fire ants.
I thought all ants were the same at this time.

They kinda fucked me up
:plzstop: my younger brother did the same thing and then the next week his bad ass kicked a hornet's nest. I was cackling while he was running from them. He got stung by a couple of them too. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

GLOCK

This is normal for youngsters
I played with worms when I was a kid