Word on the street is

Started by 🦚, March 22, 2017, 02:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

April 04, 2017, 12:41:57 PM #45 Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 12:42:32 PM by Vonc2002
Yea im all for culture but when i heard that fckn menu
kangaroo, emu, koala bear
:uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 04, 2017, 12:37:28 PM
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on April 04, 2017, 12:31:33 PM
Gizelle>>>>>.

I'd downgrade to that 2 bedroom for Juan though.

:flamebroiled:

He Dont want Her though. I low key feel bad for her.

He's begging queen to get back with him lol

🦚

Even my ausie friends don't eat that mess  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

AIDS

s

that restaurant was a bad idea lol. They will continue to hemorrhage money. I love Katie though

BigDawg

I can not stand people like Charisse. She clearly called that girl a whore and the moment she claps back, that bitch has amnesia.

🦚

Charity is just mad that Giselle blew the lid on a hefty divorce settlement.
She thought she was taking Eddie to the cleaners by giving a Mary j not gonna cry lover and secretary sacrifice mess out. Gizzy said not so fast...what about the fireman that's been hosing you down  :plzstop:

See how Eddie is the one that wants the divorce now  :dead: and dead at bravo saying fuck her cease and desist by playing the clip 20 million times  :kii:
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on April 04, 2017, 12:45:03 PM
I can not stand people like Charisse. She clearly called that girl a whore and the moment she claps back, that bitch has amnesia.
I SWEAR i was gonna come say this.  I didnt CALL u a whore. Bitch, don't sit here and argue semantics.
well TECHNICALLY
Bitch u definitely insinuated i was loose and im laughing at u and ur failing marriage. Now WASSUP :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 04, 2017, 12:50:29 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 04, 2017, 12:45:03 PM
I SWEAR i was gonna come say this.  I didnt CALL u a whore. Bitch, don't sit here and argue semantics.
well TECHNICALLY
Bitch u definitely insinuated i was loose and im laughing at u and ur failing marriage. Now WASSUP :nowgorl:
!!!

BigDawg

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 04, 2017, 12:49:01 PM
Charity is just mad that Giselle blew the lid on a hefty divorce settlement.
She thought she was taking Eddie to the cleaners by giving a Mary j not gonna cry lover and secretary sacrifice mess out. Gizzy said not so fast...what about the fireman that's been hosing you down  :plzstop:

See how Eddie is the one that wants the divorce now  :dead: and dead at bravo saying fuck her cease and desist by playing the clip 20 million times  :kii:
:plzstop:

She killed me with that cease and desist, I'm like bitch you just told on yourself.

ALWAYS DENY! DENY! DENY!

🦚

Robyn better than me cuz I would've cursed Karen's melted candle from belle and the beast ass the fuck out.

Not her questioning Robyn's integrity...when she's the one being messy.

Robyn didn't say anything wrong or malicious.

The kangaroo meat girl is fading into the background..she better find herself an argument to hop into and not with her boring ass husband.
——————///——————-

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 04, 2017, 11:25:10 AM
I watched and i was actually with gazelle. Charice is horrible

Vonc2002

Yea, watched this episode and Gizelle is back to being wack.  I can't wait for that beautiful blk bitch to lay into her

Cowgirl

Gizelle is Queen of Potomac.
:receipts:

Pearls Khan

Lordsa Vanderqueen was memorialized on page 1