I hate being asked if I'm gay.

Started by SouravMay, March 26, 2017, 05:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

And even if they are supported in their suspicion, why ask if you don't wanna get romantic with them?

And if you are that sure anyway no need to ask, obviously you weren't just quite sure so you had to check.

I think the best is to just start owning it but I guess it's just much better to do that in your own terms and mention it when YOU want and not when pushed.

It makes you feel like you were trying to be "deceptive" or "pass for straight" if they ask u, when rly you never did either. Can ppl not do them without needing to be interrogated or clarify for ppl?

I don't have a problem with people thinking or speculating I'm gay. It's them knowing for sure - because I had to confirm it - that annoys me. It makes me more vulnerable.

It's like when a celeb comments a rumor in public it then becomes fair game for everyone.
B7

SouravMay

B7

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: شيطان on March 26, 2017, 09:18:55 AM
Quote from: blkbeaut. on March 26, 2017, 09:13:22 AM
It may not even be just the clothing that originally lead someone to ask.. Many gay men have mannerisms that give away their tea. Even guys who purposely try to mask their sexuality by acting more macho still get clocked because it's something about them that's a lil "sweet".

Gaydar is real vvvvv

There are plenty of straight men in 2017 that dress very well. so IMO someone complimenting ones clothing is simply a more polite gateway to what could potentially be an offensive question/conversation.

In other words, they can tell ur one of the gorls. And they were right, so can you really get upset? Bbb

Just my opinionata

That could be true of course. But he literally told me he based it on a purple scarf that took it over the edge. To him no straight person could ever pull that off. He was like either you are just really left-field or gay. We had barely talked before so he can't know my mannerisms or gestures.
d

That's so fucking rude. "Wow yea. Kinda KNEW it. Lolz".

Sdddddddddddddddddd wtf

:sevynstreeter:

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on March 26, 2017, 09:27:31 AM
It may not even be just the clothing that originally lead someone to ask.. Many gay men have mannerisms that give away their tea. Even guys who purposely try to mask their sexuality by acting more macho still get clocked because it's something about them that's a lil "sweet".

Gaydar is real vvvvv

There are plenty of straight men in 2017 that dress very well. so IMO someone complimenting ones clothing is simply a more polite gateway to what could potentially be an offensive question/conversation.

In other words, they can tell ur one of the gorls. And they were right, so can you really get upset? Bbb

Just my opinionata

That could be true of course. But he literally told me he based it on a purple scarf that took it over the edge. To him no straight person could ever pull that off. He was like either you are just really left-field or gay. We had barely talked before so he can't know my mannerisms or gestures.
d

Sdddddddddddddddddd wtf

kii

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Trey on March 26, 2017, 09:27:31 AM

Gaydar is real vvvvv

Just my opinionata

d

Sdddddddddddddddddd wtf

gffk,

tha guy MUST be blck
n im jus sayin'!

SouravMay

Quote from: blkbeaut. on March 26, 2017, 09:28:56 AM
I do think it's tacky to ask someone "r u gay :ohwow: " . It's very high school. Like, what are you doing with the information? How is it useful to you

Unless ur tryna fuck.

The one I'm talking about didn't give messy HS mess, in his world it's not even any thing special or interesting just casual "do u like spaghetti?" mess, "oh cool". It's just that for me personally it's more. Some ppl think we live in a post-racial era mess and think it's sth that is just very casual.
B7

SouravMay

March 26, 2017, 09:35:46 AM #21 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:36:49 AM by شيطان
I would never ask the most flamboyant lisping sassy man either if he's gay. Like what drives these people?

It makes no sense. Either you have a radar and don't need to ask or you if you really really need to know you'll just try and get to know the person more so they can share with you on their own accord. It's not like anybody's lying, about how they love puss and it doesn't add up.

It's like asking "r u a virgin?"

:bvy:
B7

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: BigDawg on March 26, 2017, 09:04:26 AM
It just kills me that people feel it's their business to know something that personal about you. Like it somehow validates that they can peg you as being gay, as if to say that is the only thing their is to you. This big girl at my job asked me, I later on found out she was a dyke but she said it was because all the other guys at work fuck everything in a skirt but that I just keep to myself.

Aw she wanted to make friends.

Fagsunite

SouravMay

B7

BigDawg

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 26, 2017, 10:00:24 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 26, 2017, 09:04:26 AM
It just kills me that people feel it's their business to know something that personal about you. Like it somehow validates that they can peg you as being gay, as if to say that is the only thing their is to you. This big girl at my job asked me, I later on found out she was a dyke but she said it was because all the other guys at work fuck everything in a skirt but that I just keep to myself.

Aw she wanted to make friends.

Fagsunite
Yea, she cool tho, we are still friends...she is a kii

BigDawg

Quote from: شيطان on March 26, 2017, 09:35:46 AM
I would never ask the most flamboyant lisping sassy man either if he's gay. Like what drives these people?

It makes no sense. Either you have a radar and don't need to ask or you if you really really need to know you'll just try and get to know the person more so they can share with you on their own accord. It's not like anybody's lying, about how they love puss and it doesn't add up.

It's like asking "r u a virgin?"

:bvy:

KING BENTLEY.

I can tell you why them asking you bothers you Mack.

Because you don't see yourself as flamboyant and they ask in a way that makes you feel really feminine. So it throws you off of who you are.

It's that way because we all start in the closet, nobody likes being clocked lolz

And tbh next time they ask, throw that rainbow flag out the window and start saying no at first. That will tell you a persons true intentions if you give them an answer they aren't expecting and see how they react.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

!!!!

Can't believe their asking u..
What's understood don't need to be explained IMO

SouravMay

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

:wub:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 26, 2017, 10:18:53 AM

!!!!

Can't believe their asking u..
What's understood don't need to be explained IMO
That was my point, go sniff some ass.
B7