Rihanna Eyed For ?Soul Sisters? Movie

Started by Lazarus, March 27, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

?Blues Brothers? is to be rebooted and Rihanna, should its producer have his way, will lead the way.

Full story below?

The first ?Blue Brothers? movie was released in 1980 and featured appearances by Aretha Franklin, Carrie Fisher and Ray Charles.

In 2000, ?Blues Brothers 2000? welcomed Erykah Badu into the fold.

This year, the original producer Dan Aykroyd, has revealed that he wants to build a reboot named ?Soul Sisters?.

Where Rihanna comes into the picture?

DISH Nation reports:

RiRi is top of the list for female leads by Dan and movie producers in an all-girl Blues Brothers reboot. Dan believes she?s the right personality to drive the project forward, given she?s one of today?s top performers and would have no problem singing original blues and soul song covers. Jennifer Hudson is also mooted by movie bosses as someone who could star alongside RiRi, and the pair of them could be the perfect double-act to rival Jake and Elwood Blues. RiRi is definitely keen on the idea of expanding her acting ? a big project showcasing her voice and acting would take her career to new heights.

Fenty recently completed work on the movie ?Oceans 8′ and is expected to announce her commitments to a number of big screen projects before the year?s end.

Vonc2002

I was gonna post this my' :oof:
Rih is DIVING into this acting career and i hope this happens
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

KING BENTLEY.

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

and I see why the director wants this tbh, because who else?

finally some one who will ACT and SANG on the level of JHud and not be overshadowed!

Rih and JHud are about to win a matching set of Grams and Oscars EACH!
:blessed:

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

Vonc2002

Jhud is good for a cameo mess. I don't wanna see a full movie of that bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 27, 2017, 01:52:27 PM
I was gonna post this my' :oof:
Rih is DIVING into this acting career and i hope this happens

Yeah it's nice to see she's taking her acting career seriously.

RAY7

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 27, 2017, 01:55:15 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

and I see why the director wants this tbh, because who else?

finally some one who will ACT and SANG on the level of JHud and not be overshadowed!

Rih and JHud are about to win a matching set of Grams and Oscars EACH!
:blessed:
bbubhuhubhbhhh
I love Bent

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Not Dan seeking Rih out, UGH!
This successful sought after  BITCH :oof:

Young

March 27, 2017, 02:02:17 PM #11 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:02:27 PM by Young
What About Rihanna and Monica

RAY7

Loud church wails blending with Bajan goat vibrato
over "soul" and "blues" records
:stressed:

Young

Matter fact;

Lemme get a colllage together

Eternal Bell