Money vs. Happiness...which one guys?

Started by Herb., September 17, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COD.

Mel.

Young

Kinda can't have one without the other LMAO!

Cowboy Nine

Yeah, Money

And the money will make me happy

Young

But no seriously; Happiness.

Now with that being said; Happiness is not broke and with a low credit score am sorr'

So I'm sure there's financial stability in that Happiness option.

Herb.

They can NOT be intertwined for this discussion. Pick one and defend your answer.

oh! but the cash will make me happy! There are plenty of rich people who killed themselves, but let's mess!

Pick one faggots.

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

Oh no.

Without getting into my business. Happiness.

Herb.

I'd like to know why you'd want the money

Young explained why he chose happiness. DEFEND your answers gorls :stressed: It only takes 1-2 sentences to do so

GLOCK

September 17, 2015, 10:20:39 PM #11 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:21:30 PM by Glock
ugh! nothing like fucking money.. can kinda buy a remedy for almost everything except aids!!
and if u piss someone off... you can buy them some nice mess to smooth things over

not having to worry about a fag calling u like "um.. mr Jackson.. you were due a few days ago" 
... ch wrong number

needing to get owt of jail.. ch
put it on my tab

BITCH.. going to the mall and kinda throwing your card at a fag like

when a white bitch... follows u around the store.. racial profiling but u get to the fucking register and can buy every fucking thing.. even the mess that dont look good or fit

and kinda give a bit of this as the fag behind the register gives you your receipt

BITCH MONEY >>

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 10:22:10 PM #13 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:24:08 PM by Herb.
kiii

i aint gon lie GODck you made some strong points. However, why would these things appeal to you? Would it make you HAPPY that you're able to show Becky that you're not some typical, broke nigger shopping around her store? I feel as if that's what you're eluding to...and I told ur ass to keep happy away from it :udontlookok:

But I get u.

SUPREME

girl money

happiness comes and goes and comes and goes and comes throughout life

that shit ain't as solid as some god damn CASH

:udontlookok: