Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

I don't like Rihanna but she's not the microwavable artist you try to label her as

XXX.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :dead:

The 3 top black girls in music know what's up. Come to the video set/photo shoot exposing ass cheeks, thighs, and a side of clitoris or we're not playing your mess. But such is also the case for other women in music.

I wouldn't minimalize Top 40 rejection to just "black coo singers/dancers." It's any female that isn't slutty/high/naked.

You sound like a hater.

Ciara had on lingerie and stripped down to nothing in "Dance Like We're Making Love" and NOBODY played that. And if I recall, "Ride" she was in a bathing suit with her pussy print popping and nipples showing through a wet t-shirt. I can name about 5 videos off the top of my head where she's serving titties and ass.

So, what are you saying?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:03:45 PM
And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :dead:

The 3 top black girls in music know what's up. Come to the video set/photo shoot exposing ass cheeks, thighs, and a side of clitoris or we're not playing your mess. But such is also the case for other women in music.

I wouldn't minimalize Top 40 rejection to just "black coo singers/dancers." It's any female that isn't slutty/high/naked.

You sound like a hater.

Ciara had on lingerie and stripped down to nothing in "Dance Like We're Making Love" and NOBODY played that. And if I recall, "Ride" she was in a bathing suit with her pussy print popping and nipples showing through a wet t-shirt. I can name about 5 videos off the top of my head where she's serving titties and ass.

So, what are you saying?

one sweet daaaaaaaaay

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:01:44 PM
I don't like Rihanna but she's not the microwavable artist you try to label her as
!!!!!!!!!
Initially I could see that but rihanna aint that girl anymore. Just like alot of girls that do pop music start out more commercially driven and later on are looking for substance. This is literally the story for most of them beyonce, madonna, etc
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:01:44 PM
hhhh and even if she is
She has single and album sales, influence, awards and relevance to boot
What does this make Ci'?

leftout

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?
Ciara doesn't have the machine behind her. I'm not reducing Rih's success down to one or two things, that's silly.

But she's not exceptional at anything. She's a model, her tone is recognizable, and her songwriters/management/contracts keep her alive at radio.

She excels at nothing else. And I am a hater

Vonc2002

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?
OMFFFFF ffff the way u are choke slamming this nigger all up and thru here :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?
Ciara doesn't have the machine behind her. I'm not reducing Rih's success down to one or two things, that's silly.

But she's not exceptional at anything. She's a model, her tone is recognizable, and her songwriters/management/contracts keep her alive at radio.

You're entitled to your opinion, but every salacious example you provided as to why she is successful can be said about Ciara.  And the shade there is Ciara's not successful anymore.

So, who's getting naked for free?

FlowerBomb

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?
But she's not exceptional at anything. She's a model, her tone is barely recognizable, and her modelling contracts and public divorce/marriage keeps her alive online.

Glad you..admitted that

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
She's not
tell me what she is and what she means to you then hun

:rudone:
But that's the point, she means nothing to him.  Yet he can look beyond his dislike and recognize that she ain't this bitch u like to paint her to be.  U sound like a miserable hater. That's it and that's all :dead:

Scott.

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?

ciara has more of a machine behind her than most of these black artists. She gets chance after chance whereas the other girls would've been dropped