Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: Genesis on March 28, 2017, 08:18:52 PM
What black singer emerged in the last 10 years that's STILL relevant today?

:ohwow:
that's what I'm still tryna figure out :dead: Because, to me, it's more to do with race/genre if we're wondering why most ethnic artists are missing from the iHeart charts and iTunes stats and thangs.

Lazarus

Quote from: Bougi?. on March 28, 2017, 08:19:52 PM
We won't have another "Janet" for years to come. :stressed:

c

We won't have another "Janet" at ALL!  :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2017, 08:24:01 PM
Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:22:36 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM
I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol m
yet u indulged
STFU and take yet another L... bitch
sddddddddddddddddd

The lashing this bitch took in here is fckn heart-warming  :blessed:
I'm so fucking FULFILLED :blessed:

FlowerBomb

And let's be honest here
Exactly WHAT is ciara selling here?
Choreography?
It hasn't evolved or changed in the last 10 years
Her live performances are average at Best
She hardly executes a full 8 count live
She's sloppy, she's not sharp, she doesn't have a signature stage style or memorable routine outside the matrix
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

leftout

Quote from: Saint on March 28, 2017, 08:26:02 PM
And let's be honest here
her dancing will always be what sets her apart

deal with it :kii:

XXX.

I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.
the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

Yet 13 pages later, you still in here writing paragraphs about why Rihanna's ass cheeks is the reason she's more successful than Ciara. 

The only thing flimsy and lacking foundation is Ciara's last 4 releases.  And judging by the Mama, I Want To Sing voiceovers, her voice is too.

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:07 PM
And let's be honest here

this is not a good thing  :kii:
She's literally the sloppiest dancer in the OP

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:07 PM
And let's be honest here

that sloppy ass male stripper mess out?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Nine

GLOCK

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol you see everybody politely questioned what the hell you was talking about on the first few pages

So whatever point you're tying to make is supported by a shaky, flimsy foundation.

Ciara is successful and signed and platinum. You can't take anything from her. :kii:

Yet 13 pages later, you still in here writing paragraphs about why Rihanna's ass cheeks is the reason she's more successful than Ciara. 

The only thing flimsy and lacking foundation is Ciara's last 4 releases.  And judging by the Mama, I Want To Sing voiceovers, her voice is too.
BVVBNVCCVVVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

leftout

March 28, 2017, 08:28:24 PM #206 Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:28:49 PM by ShutYourMouth.
Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 28, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

the thread didn't make SENSE from the jump lol m
yet u indulged
because Ciara's name was mentioned. are we shocked?

Indulge in a battle where you don't have to quote this person and that person in order to make a point, my dear, illiterate, hoodrat sis. :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

sddddddddddddddddddddddd
Shaylyric young ass killed that preteen vocal  :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

No wonder she wants to try and give vocalista!now..
Her dancing is a mess, it's not engaging, it's not memorable or breathtaking
Neither is her music

LiiVE

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:11:15 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:03:45 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :dead:

The 3 top black girls in music know what's up. Come to the video set/photo shoot exposing ass cheeks, thighs, and a side of clitoris or we're not playing your mess. But such is also the case for other women in music.

I wouldn't minimalize Top 40 rejection to just "black coo singers/dancers." It's any female that isn't slutty/high/naked.

You sound like a hater.

Ciara had on lingerie and stripped down to nothing in "Dance Like We're Making Love" and NOBODY played that. And if I recall, "Ride" she was in a bathing suit with her pussy print popping and nipples showing through a wet t-shirt. I can name about 5 videos off the top of my head where she's serving titties and ass.

So, what are you saying?
Ciara doesn't have the machine behind her. I'm not reducing Rih's success down to one or two things, that's silly.

But she's not exceptional at anything. She's a model, her tone is recognizable, and her songwriters/management/contracts keep her alive at radio.

She excels at nothing else. And I am a hater
ciara has more of a machine behind her than most of these black artists. She gets chance after chance whereas the other girls would've been dropped