American Idol Producer finally speaks out.... "Nicki was NOT the problem!"

Started by XXX., April 03, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 03, 2017, 02:27:34 PM
Quote from: Whitney Glockston on April 03, 2017, 02:24:51 PM
Didn't Patti and Diana fall out because of that performance they had of "we are the world" and she said Diana took over... or tried to drown them out?

I think that's how it went public but Diana was bitch to the lesser Motown girls, Patti included.
:dead:

Women are really disgusting

XXX.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 03, 2017, 02:23:44 PM
ssssssssss

It's so strange because I believe Patti doesn't even know where it started

in different interviews Gladys, Dionne, Tina, and Chaka have all said that's just how Aretha is. Like they overlook it :dead:

God I wish there was reality TV back then.
The amount of MESS

Yawl heard about Luther and Ree's falling owt too. I just know they read each other for FITLH.
:gorlonfire:

Watch this.

Aretha shaded Patti THROUGHOUT!

2:36

"Patti, you know you 54!.....You was 51 this morning!"

nnnnn

And this shady cackle when Patti said "You're special at 50!"

:kii:

3:12

"You didn't jump him did you?"

:plzstop:

This tea Aretha is spilling  :kii:  Oprah was kinda catching the MESS.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Whitney Glockston on April 03, 2017, 02:24:51 PM
Didn't Patti and Diana fall out because of that performance they had of "we are the world" and she said Diana took over... or tried to drown them out?
oh the infamous mic toss at the Motown finale?
Diana was PISSED

Patti was notorious for turning up on other ppl's MESS tho

Diana hands her the mic at around 2:28 and she starts acting a Tasia fool over 'iana's soft vocals

Dionne had to get BUCK too onstage with ha, can't find the video, but Dionne basically told her to HUSH
QuoteDionne Warwick VS. Patti Labelle ? Dionne Warwick, Patti Labelle, and Gladys Knight recorded a HBO special together (Sisters In The Name Of Love).  Patti says in her book during their break Dionne Warwick comes in her dressing room and ask Patti not to sing so loud.  To me it sounds like Patti is just a bit sensitive but like Aretha, Patti used that huge voice of hers anyway.  Every segment that the three ladies sang together, Patti gave it her all.  The ladies made up after Patti?s book was released.  Dionne says she didn?t realize that she hurt Patti?s feelings.

Luth' had to read 'Retha a bit
QuoteLuther Vandross VS. Aretha Franklin ? Back in the 1980?s Luther worked as producer on two of Aretha?s albums.  They were in the studio recording and Luther wanted Aretha to sing a note one way and she didn?t agree with it.  Luther never one to back down from a Diva fight, stated that he was the producer and was responsible for her comeback in the 80?s therefore she should do it his way.  The Queen of Soul was not having anybody taking credit for any of her body work and responded that he was the one listening to the radio learning from her as a child not the other way around and she apparently she did the greatest Diva exit ever.  Eventually these two Soul stars got it together and were friends again after Luther apologize on the demand of Clive Davis (who was paying Luther).
ssssss :dead: @ Clive basically making Luther apologize to her

Sarah and Roberta weren't having Retha's mess back then either

QuoteRoberta Flack, Sarah Vaughan, and Peggy Lee VS. Aretha Franklin ? Obviously from the names you can tell this is some straight old school Diva drama.  Quincy Jones writes in his book that during the taping of a tribute to Duke Ellington in 1972, the other ladies were giving Aretha a hard time because she didn?t read music and wouldn?t wear the same color dress as them.  Quincy says and we have proof that Aretha decided to just knock them dead with her voice. While the other ladies did a marvelous job, Aretha really was the star of the show.

H.#.G.*.Z

'ology

Quote from: Bougi?. on April 03, 2017, 01:42:09 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 01:39:56 PM
Quote from: Bougi?. on April 03, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

The way Keith ki'd & cackled down at 1:02 after Mariah shaded Nicki not having a #1 still SENDS me to this day.  :kii:

I remember this night.  Nicki got on Twitter RTing and FAVing all her Hot 100 stats.

Mariah LASHED!  :blessed:
Randy fucking sends me

nnNDNNNNNNNNN

Nicki didn't even get it until she got on Twitter.

'Riah dragged her every week!  :kii:
vvvvvvvv
The way nicki got quiet and looked defeated and embarrassed in this clip

Kiiiiiiii

Zzxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxx

Mariah is a fool!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 02:33:24 PM
ssssssssss

in different interviews Gladys, Dionne, Tina, and Chaka have all said that's just how Aretha is. Like they overlook it :dead:

The amount of MESS

Yawl heard about Luther and Ree's falling owt too. I just know they read each other for FITLH.

Watch this.

nnnnn

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

she's such a MESS, but I'm thinking Patti's personality is alot to take tho cause Diana read every chance she got :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 03, 2017, 02:38:53 PM
ssssssssss

The amount of MESS

Watch this.

nnnnn

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

she's such a MESS, but I'm thinking Patti's personality is alot to take tho cause Diana read every chance she got :dead:

nnnnnnnnnnn

This reminds me of this.

Patti couldn't TAKE!

b7

Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 01:39:56 PM
Quote from: Bougi?. on April 03, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

The way Keith ki'd & cackled down at 1:02 after Mariah shaded Nicki not having a #1 still SENDS me to this day.  :kii:

I remember this night.  Nicki got on Twitter RTing and FAVing all her Hot 100 stats.

Mariah LASHED!  :blessed:
Randy fucking sends me

nnNDNNNNNNNNN

Nicki didn't even get it until she got on Twitter.

'Riah dragged her every week!  :kii:

WOO!

FINE.

ssssssssss

The amount of MESS

Watch this.

nnnnn

Ive seen this  :plzstop:

These old HENS

Patti be having Aretha pissed

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 03, 2017, 02:39:55 PM
Patti>
Love auntie. Diana is ugly and can't sing btw
looks like aunty Anita was in a lil beef herself back then

QuoteNow as far as the Luther and Anita Baker conflict, the story goes like this: They were not getting along when they?

toured together in 1988 and the rehearsals used to be heated. Why you ask? Because Luther admitted that it always bothered him that she wouldn?t sing a duet with him, Baker apologized for not explaining to him about her pregnancy (at the time that he wanted to do a duet with her). So after that, everything was supposed to all good, until Luther felt that Anita did him dirty again.

What happened was Luther understood what Anita had explained to him about her pregnancy and felt that what they still needed to record a duet together as a type of peace offering that would permanently squash the beef and all of the rumors they they hated each other. He suggested they do a remake of Ben E. King?s ?I (Who Have Nothing). Anita thought it was a good idea and agreed to do it. However, once again things went south between them on the day they were scheduled to record in Los Angeles, because Ms. Anita was nowhere to be found! ?She simply didn?t show up,? Luther said. So instead, Vandross recorded the duet with Martha Wash. Luckily, Anita and Luther had already mended their friendship well before Luther?s passing in 2005.

good they made up tho

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 03, 2017, 02:39:55 PM
Patti>
Love auntie. Diana is ugly and can't sing btw

:dead: Diana is stunning. Anita looks like bird shit tbh