Kendall's Pepsi Ad Causes a Bit Of Controversy

Started by Freemala Harris, April 04, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LatrinaSZ200@#!

Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 04, 2017, 10:32:11 PM
Quote from: Jay. on April 04, 2017, 10:27:53 PM
There are far more important matters to be worrying about than a commercial. Let's worry about this orange thing in The White House who is hell bent on destroying this country. He's doing away with the EPA (which protects our environment), Meals on Wheels (Which helps the elderly, people living with cancer, HIV, and other illnesses, and the disabled by providing them food because the majority of them are unable to cook for themselves, etc.), After school programs for children (which helps enrich their intellect and social skills), and even shut out the LGBT community from the 2020 census. And not to mention this whole ordeal with being in cahoots with Russia. smh.

n

shut up

I was like  :uhh:

What an idiot!

Opposites Attract.

As long as Pepsi been in business you'd think they'd fucking be smart enough not to do dumb shit like this. Totally unacceptable. I wonder if Ci still wants a commercial

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Ray2Gay2 on April 04, 2017, 10:42:45 PM
There are far more important matters to be worrying about than a commercial. Let's worry about this orange thing in The White House who is hell bent on destroying this country. He's doing away with the EPA (which protects our environment), Meals on Wheels (Which helps the elderly, people living with cancer, HIV, and other illnesses, and the disabled by providing them food because the majority of them are unable to cook for themselves, etc.), After school programs for children (which helps enrich their intellect and social skills), and even shut out the LGBT community from the 2020 census. And not to mention this whole ordeal with being in cahoots with Russia. smh.

you ugly AND stupid
what the fucc possessed you to type this
oh shut the fuck up
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Corinthia

of course you say this
dumbass white people loving self

Opposites Attract.

you ugly AND stupid

nnnnnnnnnnnnn HD DJ snsjakskskfnjcfjdjd but yeah his ugly grumpy ass tried it.

LatrinaSZ200@#!

Quote from: Corinthia on April 04, 2017, 10:44:29 PM

of course you say this
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

SIS! im  :dead:
like really

Quote from: LatrinaSZ200@#! on April 04, 2017, 10:43:42 PM
Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 04, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

n

shut up

I was like  :uhh:

What an idiot!
Oh go eat a burger u fat bitch
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Corinthia

Quote from: LatrinaSZ200@#! on April 04, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

of course you say this
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

SIS! im  :dead:
like really

gol!

he's the gay person running around bedding the old cop sheriffs so of course hes gotta stake in this!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

GucciGurlJaz

you ugly AND stupid

I don't like you but LMAO  :kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

of course you say this
it's not even about race u dumb fuck. just saying there are more important shit to worry about. Our environment isn't important? the future of our children and keeping them safe? and protecting the elderly and disabled? the fuck? what I said had nothing to do with race. it's about that orange thing that's in office that's trying to fuck up everything that Obama spent 8 years attempting to do (even while being subjected to constant criticism and hateful lies thrown his way) Think about it before you open your mouth. And also read. I swear only on this fucking board.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

So glad I got it blocked :blessed:. This unacceptable FUCKERY!!! Pepsi should know better.