Rihanna's next mess is underway and superbowl mess possibly

Started by Vonc2002, April 05, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

not sis knowing Rih's performances to the EXACT timemark
stan owt then

Vonc2002

Quote from: G SPOT on April 05, 2017, 04:21:33 PM
u really sit up and watch all of my sis's mess..
cant quite GRASP her success, i see..
ur a fan boy
that's what kills me. He's familiar with all her shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Rih really dodged all those notes tho :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

<MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

is that the video where the rih's on ATRL were like 'take it down'

and she was outta breathe, omg. i was in tears that day. i felt bad for her actually cause she seemed drugged OWT

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

she did the same thing here and I was so PISSED .

This performance wouldve been amazing to me had she sang em

MelMel

I do like her We Found Love/Where Have You Been performances

BAPHOMET.

Eternal Bell

fedswatchin

I will say the whore killed that Bitch Bett' Ha Money/Pour it Up performance on the same video

Vonc2002

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 04:41:54 PM
I will say the whore killed that Bitch Bett' Ha Money/Pour it Up performance on the same video
ssdsdsdsdsdds
so............what you're saying is.......well........you watched the whole thing :ATLcameo:

fedswatchin

no. the Bitch/Pour performance was its own separate video a year ago when i watched it. In trying to find it, I saw that out of breath mess and had to post it :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

[youtube autoplay=1 start=2200 end=2299][/youtube]
Another song I never have to see her perform again but SING a bit, bby