RHOA Reunion Trailer

Started by Vonc's Bitch Ass, April 06, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 06, 2017, 08:43:21 PM
I don't get it

Phaedra and Porsh appear to still be close, as indicated by their recent ig posts

These girls made up a whole damn story.

That Apollo shit doesn't happen.

STUNNA GOD

H

Yea. The Apollo mess is clearly a lie. Why would Phae be comforting her? And why would Porsh be more upset than her? :dead:

I'm sure it's something Phae said behind her back a long time ago and it came out. Or Kandi exposes something Porsha only told Phae in confidence. Either way, am getting that Phae betrayed ha.

GLOCK

I think porsha miscarried again

Drogon

April 07, 2017, 12:23:05 AM #78 Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:27:39 AM by FlightMedic
Quote from: Trey on April 06, 2017, 11:22:12 PM
whatever Kandi exposed was BAD.... The way Todd reacted and reached for her as if to stop her from saying it. You can hear him in the background saying to Porsha as she cries off the stage, "don't leave! Don't leave!" 

Even Sheree was crying and comforting Porsha.

Quee... What HAPP'?

:stressed:

She even admitted on ig that her and Apollo had a thing and that it wasn't anybody's business

:guys:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FlightMedic on April 07, 2017, 12:23:05 AM
whatever Kandi exposed was BAD.... The way Todd reacted and reached for her as if to stop her from saying it. You can hear him in the background saying to Porsha as she cries off the stage, "don't leave! Don't leave!" 

Quee... What HAPP'?

She even admitted on ig that her and Apollo had a thing and that it wasn't anybody's business

That was fake bby.

XXX.

Quote from: FlightMedic on April 07, 2017, 12:23:05 AM

Quee... What HAPP'?

That was fake. U ok?

fedswatchin

Long as we agree Kandi not only looks the worst but that she also never leaves a 'union without tears shed :kii:

Weak bitch

Palladium

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 06, 2017, 10:12:22 PM
Quote from: each1teach1 on April 06, 2017, 08:43:21 PM
I don't get it

Phaedra and Porsh appear to still be close, as indicated by their recent ig posts
sssss

right ... my good sis chris stay tryna paint Phaedra in an unpretty light :dead:

You confused? What have I said about Phaedra in this thread?

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
H

Yea. The Apollo mess is clearly a lie. Why would Phae be comforting her? And why would Porsh be more upset than her? :dead:

I'm sure it's something Phae said behind her back a long time ago and it came out. Or Kandi exposes something Porsha only told Phae in confidence. Either way, am getting that Phae betrayed ha.

Rumor going around that Phaedra forged a cease and desist letter from Kandi and Kandi's lawyer to Porsha. So that Porsha would keep quiet about who (Phaedra) told her about the drugging, without Porsha knowing that what Phaedra said was a lie.

Drogon

Quote from: chrisbarnes on April 07, 2017, 01:27:57 AM
Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
H

Rumor going around that Phaedra forged a cease and desist letter from Kandi and Kandi's lawyer to Porsha. So that Porsha would keep quiet about who (Phaedra) told her about the drugging, without Porsha knowing that what Phaedra said was a lie.

If she did she is DONE

fedswatchin

FINE.

I don't like porsha with short hair