Phaedra fired from RHOA *CONFIRMED* (Nick, Vonc, & the other Phaeks in SHAMBLES)

Started by MAY, April 07, 2017, 09:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Already discussing this in the other RHOA thread.

And Phaedra's rep said it's not true.

fedswatchin

Right, you might as well had posted keri's release date

Eternal Bell

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 07, 2017, 09:42:55 PM
fffffffffffffffffffffffffv

FRANCE

A rep saying "its untrue" doesn't mean shit. What is untrue? That she was fired, or the reason(s) she was fired? Is her "rep" the lawyer that told her her divorce was final?

STUNNA GOD

Idk what to believe, but I definitely do believe one of the girls are going. It's likely Phae or Cynth. Now that Peter is out of the pic, Cynth literally has NOTHING going for herself.

The only reason why I think Phae could be safe is to see how whatever this mess is with Porsha plays out in the new season. But at the same time, all Phae had was Porsha and now even she don't use. :dead: Porsha already moved on and building an alliance with Kim.

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

But we'll settle for a premiere date for the 90210 series finale.

M-Rocka

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 07, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

Good luck.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

BigDawg

Well I don't know how true this is but it is very reminiscent of when Jill Zarin was fired. Jill and Bethany fell out before filming had begun for a new season. Jill went out of her way to try and get production to halt on Bethanny's endeavors outside of HW's then she tried to round up the other women against Bethanny by having them not film with her on top of telling out right lies.

Well word is that Carlos King and Todd had a falling out, because if you remember they were production partners on Season One of Hollywood Divas but that soon ended. Well apparently Carlos was the one that told Phaedra these rumors about Todd and Kandi, who then told Porsha in an effort to discredit Kandi and Todd. This has all been a plot  by Carlos to go after Kandi and Todd.

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2017, 09:47:32 PM
Idk what to believe, but I definitely do believe one of the girls are going. It's likely Phae or Cynth. Now that Peter is out of the pic, Cynth literally has NOTHING going for herself.

The only reason why I think Phae could be safe is to see how whatever this mess is with Porsha plays out in the new season. But at the same time, all Phae had was Porsha and now even she don't use. :dead: Porsha already moved on and building an alliance with Kim.

I definitely think Cynthia can go. All she'll do next season is probably date random men and no one's interested in that. This season was an opportunity for her to really have a story line with her divorce and everything and she barely brought it. She can have a season off. Honestly, Sheree can go too. Replace those 2 with Nene and Kim and give Mrs. Soon-to-be Nida a half slice of a peach.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on April 07, 2017, 09:55:30 PM
Well I don't know how true this is but it is very reminiscent of when Jill Zarin was fired. Jill and Bethany fell out before filming had begun for a new season. Jill went out of her way to try and get production to halt on Bethanny's endeavors outside of HW's then she tried to round up the other women against Bethanny by having them not film with her on top of telling out right lies.

Well word is that Carlos King and Todd had a falling out, because if you remember they were production partners on Season One of Hollywood Divas but that soon ended. Well apparently Carlos was the one that told Phaedra these rumors about Todd and Kandi, who then told Porsha in an effort to discredit Kandi and Todd. This has all been a plot  by Carlos to go after Kandi and Todd.

Never liked Carlos, that messy fag.
Didn't he pay 'lise Neal dust when that light fixture fell on her head during season 3 production before they brought in 'lika?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 07, 2017, 09:47:17 PM
A rep saying "its untrue" doesn't mean shit. What is untrue? That she was fired, or the reason(s) she was fired? Is her "rep" the lawyer that told her her divorce was final?

and some tranny named B Scott says its true then it is? :ummwhat: