Basketball Wives 6 Full Trailer

Started by rjay, April 11, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 11, 2017, 03:48:58 PM
Shaunie still don't like Brandi and the other two just following suite. Like, Brandi and Tami were cool at the reunion so I'm not getting it.
exactly. I just can't with their old asses

XXX.

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 11, 2017, 03:48:30 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 03:44:33 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 11, 2017, 03:43:25 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 03:41:53 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 11, 2017, 03:39:22 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 03:38:09 PM
I am SCREAMING at this scene of Brandi losing her mind, because all the girls PAID her.  :kii:

Mannequin challenge on that ass.

ddddddddNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

"So, no one here is gonna talk to me?"

:kii:

The THIRST!  Poor Brandi.  The LA girls come off as college kids here.

I see they kept all the mess with the new girls out of the trailer.  Probably because they want to introduce them to us first.

Dead at then still falling for Jackie mess. I bet Jackie ruled them up after Jackie got kicked out the circle.

Do you think Jackie is really trying to charge Tami, though?

This gives me an "editing" mess.  I just cannot see her RUNNING UP.  :dead:

She came nowhere close to Tami. This is probably where she fights one of the sisters. Sincerely hope they whoop her ass.

!!!!!

That's what I thought until I saw Tami.  But I remember reading Jackie has a physical fight with Cristen - one of the new girls.  I'm sure this is it.

I hope Cristen beats that ass Brooke style.  :kii:

AIDS

Shaunie still don't like Brandi and the other two just following suite. Like, Brandi and Tami were cool at the reunion so I'm not getting it.

!!!

Shaunie is pissed she can't fire her lmao

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Scott. on April 11, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

You know what I think? Shaunie wanted to fire all of them bitches (hence the announcement that they were doing big cast clean up earlier this year). They already tried bringing in some randoms last season (those two white girls) and it didn't go well so Shaunie reached out to Ev.  Thing is, you can't have a show centered on Tami and Evleyn's "beef" with Shaunie's boring ass straddling the fence so production decided to bring in the new girls, plus the LA vets.

Like Blonde said, these gorls don't really fuck with each other and I think Shaunie would be happy if Brandi and Jackie were never seen on TV again  :plzstop:

🦚

Quote from: Fuck you. on April 11, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

!!!

Shaunie is pissed she can't fire her lmao

In a sense she IS fired...she's not part of the main cast. Looks like a shaunie won.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

April 11, 2017, 04:01:54 PM #20 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:02:09 PM by Blond?.
Not ya'll ki-ing like Brandi is untouchable.  She DID get fired.

Anyone can show up to film for free.

AIDS

Gilgamesh.

You can tell Jackie was a baddie 15+ years ago.
Wish she would take better care of herself.

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 11, 2017, 03:59:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 11, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

You know what I think? Shaunie wanted to fire all of them bitches (hence the announcement that they were doing big cast clean up earlier this year). They already tried bringing in some randoms last season (those two white girls) and it didn't go well so Shaunie reached out to Ev.  Thing is, you can't have a show centered on Tami and Evleyn's "beef" with Shaunie's boring ass straddling the fence so production decided to bring in the new girls, plus the LA vets.

Like Blonde said, these gorls don't really fuck with each other and I think Shaunie would be happy if Brandi and Jackie were never seen on TV again  :plzstop:
i heard production brought Brandi and Malay back because they weren't happy with the cast

XXX.

Ain't nobody bring Brandi back for nothing.

She'll make a few cameos to get paid complete DUST.   :justabit:

AIDS

yeah Brandi was brought back and I'm sure she's collecting a check lol

Scott.

April 11, 2017, 04:09:16 PM #28 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:10:41 PM by Scott.
Her "cameos" got y'all bothered. Thats  for sure

XXX.

Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 04:01:54 PM
Not ya'll ki-ing like Brandi is untouchable.  She DID get fired.

Anyone can show up to film for free.

Love this main cast.

Brandi, where were ya? lolz!