Bet- "How did Janet Jackson become the most disrespected icon"

Started by Navyman, April 11, 2017, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

She has honest talent and the other siblings other than Mike didn't.

all we're doing is stating the obvious here.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 11, 2017, 10:21:43 PM
Anyways, the fact the y'all have to cling to Madge because your own faves ain't doing it is proof in itself that Queen is a force.

Your faves have yet to touch or come close to Jan's stats, and never will.

So "b", "n", "ssdd", at that.
true AF
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 11, 2017, 10:20:20 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 11, 2017, 10:10:10 PM
Quote from: Genesis on April 11, 2017, 08:05:05 PM
Its Easy how she became a joke

She only was successful because of Michael. Without him, Janet would be working at sears

b
You stan for Ciara. The girl who has leaned on niggas her entire career.
When that bitch sells out an arena or books a top 10 on her own let me know.

Slow ya roll baby, We would finish what Justin started. That's if she isn't 6ft under already.

b

You better pull your sis aside hon. I got time tonight.

FlowerBomb

Stating the obivious to whom?
Gen' said the only reason why Janet has a career is because of Michael and that's not true

BAPHOMET.

Anyways, the fact the y'all have to cling to Madge because your own faves ain't doing it is proof in itself that Queen is a force.

Madonna is her peer. 

Along with Whitney and Mariah and Celine. :dead: it only makes sense.

FlowerBomb

April 11, 2017, 10:25:09 PM #95 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:26:57 PM by Ms N.Campbell
Quote from: M. Baph Jordan. on April 11, 2017, 10:23:53 PM

Madonna is her peer. 

Along with Whitney and Mariah and Celine. :dead: it only makes sense.
the point is they use Madonna's success only to undermine Janet's, when Janet's own success outranks damn near every other female pop black singer.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Im actually not... like.. at all.

and im being more civil than usual :enchantress:

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: M. Baph Jordan. on April 11, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
:diddraispoot: Do you think Jans would've popped off or had any light shined on her if not for the Michael's immense star power?

Its not even shady to agree that he was the reason for opportunity for that entire fam'. Its just the truth.
she was destined to be a star

And the same can be applied to whether or not if Bey had DC4 to jumpstart her career

yummy

Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 11, 2017, 10:13:12 PM
and that whole success because of michael!
so why didn't Latoya's or Rebbie's career pop off? or the 44 brothers?
Why is it only Janet popped when she left her family's guidance? :dead:

The leaning on MJ excuse is kinda dumb for that exact reason.  :dead:

If anything, the fact that Janet was able to carve her own musical lane outside of what her brother was doing in his prime makes her success even more laudable.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 11, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 11, 2017, 10:13:12 PM
and that whole success because of michael!
so why didn't Latoya's or Rebbie's career pop off? or the 44 brothers?
Why is it only Janet popped when she left her family's guidance? :dead:

The leaning on MJ excuse is kinda dumb for that exact reason.  :dead:

If anything, the fact that Janet was able to carve her own musical lane outside of what her brother was doing in his prime makes her success even more laudable.
exactly.

FlowerBomb

I mean I get it when they say they don't use her music, video's, performances ect
but to sit here and say she wasn't impactful, influential or she owes her success and career to Michael, or she copied his sound/image is just foolish
especially since Michael has been influenced by his own sister many a time in video's and sound. :plzstop: and especially when EVERYONE's fav has outright said they've been influenced or inspired by her in one way or the other :dead:

Vonc2002