Janz out with bby Eissa out for a walk at the park

Started by MelMel, April 12, 2017, 08:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4everSLAYanafan

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Blond?. on April 13, 2017, 12:31:29 AM
Janet just never looks snatched and pulled together.  Like, her everyday casual mess always looks frumpy and bummy. 

She's someone who probably is a slob in their regular life and struggles to even sort of pull it together when she has to step outside.

Tired of her looking big and gross all the time.

Get it together.
She's not Bey or Ci
She just gave birth 3 months ago at 50, give her some slack  :dead:
I feel like she's had to look good, keep that body snatched for 30/40 years and when she's on, she's on it.
We've seen her like 5 times since 2013 and most of those times she was heavily pregnant.
She's said she enjoys working out, maybe this time she doesn't want to worry about that for now and just enjoy her time with her baby.
I mean who is she trying to look good for lol
When you DO see her it's usually doing furniture shopping or in this case taking her son for a walk in the park, not walking red carpets or ect.

Cowboy Nine

April 13, 2017, 07:43:55 AM #48 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:44:01 AM by Nine
Damn Jans. Let it all go then.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 13, 2017, 06:40:03 AM
Janet just never looks snatched and pulled together.  Like, her everyday casual mess always looks frumpy and bummy. 

She's someone who probably is a slob in their regular life and struggles to even sort of pull it together when she has to step outside.

Get it together.
She's not Bey or Ci
I feel like she's had to look good, keep that body snatched for 30/40 years and when she's on, she's on it.
We've seen her like 5 times since 2013 and most of those times she was heavily pregnant.
She's said she enjoys working out, maybe this time she doesn't want to worry about that for now and just enjoy her time with her baby.
When you DO see her it's usually doing furniture shopping or in this case taking her son for a walk in the park, not walking red carpets or ect.
!!!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on April 13, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

Get it together.
She's not Bey or Ci
!!!

FlowerBomb

LOONA.

I'm sor but fhhGGGXXXXXXX

She needs to be ashamed of herself. She swindled her fans out of that tour money and is really pushing this "bby" lie. Aint nothing in that stroller but a sack of twinkies.     

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on April 13, 2017, 04:17:05 PM
I'm sor but fhhGGGXXXXXXX

She needs to be ashamed of herself. She swindled her fans out of that tour money and is really pushing this "bby" lie. Aint nothing in that stroller but a sack of twinkies.      

FCFGHJ<MNBBCNM<<SNCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF
D
S
MNCNM<e

yummy

Jan seems more like a honeybun gor to me tbhon

LOONA.

A powdered donut mess if you will

To match those powdered eggs.     

yummy

XXX.

Get it together.
She's not Bey or Ci

BOY.

No one is saying she has to look like a beauty queen. J.Lo is almost 50 too.

Janet just looks like she stinks.

Why is she always in layers on top of layers?  Maybe I'm just more appalled that it looks like she never has a stylist.

Like, bitch you're Janet Jackson.  Turn it up.