Teen accidentally kills himself on Instagram Live

Started by yummy, April 13, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Bbvcvvvvbbvvccccccccccc

Rest in peace

Or pieces? I dunno

Opposites Attract.

Not to sound insensitive but this is what his dumb ass get. Everybody want to be a thug and talk all that gang gang shit looking stupid. Ugh. Shit like this just makes me so upset with Black Boys/Men. Why?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MAY

yummy

is anyone gonna send condolences to the family?  :ummwhat:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 13, 2017, 11:24:50 AM
is anyone gonna send condolences to the family?  :ummwhat:
I feel more sorry for the people who witnessed him shooting himself

Aalonso.

not grabbing his phone and discovering that instagram live was running being the first reaction.

"ma! turn his phone off!"

:uhh:

sun aint right

yummy

You guys are ridiculous

It's definitely time for me to leave this board

yummy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BrokenHeartsHeal

I just inboxed FlightMedic about this yesterday, because when I first heard I thought he had been shot by someone else. I'm actually related to this boy, he's one of my cousin, basically one of my grandfather's grandsons from another marriage. I don't know this side of the family at all.

They say they don't know how tf he got the gun and they have a hard time keeping up with his whereabouts. My condolences to the family though. This was foolish but sad.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on April 13, 2017, 07:06:25 PM
I just inboxed FlightMedic about this yesterday, because when I first heard I thought he had been shot by someone else. I'm actually related to this boy, he's one of my cousin, basically one of my grandfather's grandsons from another marriage. I don't know this side of the family at all.

They say they don't know how tf he got the gun and they have a hard time keeping up with his whereabouts. My condolences to the family though. This was foolish but sad.
aw my condolences to you and your family, young and foolish, it's sad

H.#.G.*.Z