NeNe Leakes Is Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta:

Started by MelMel, June 29, 2015, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

June 30, 2015, 11:33:10 AM #45 Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:33:45 AM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Quote from: BigDawg on June 30, 2015, 05:11:31 AM
She will be back...Hollywood dont want ha
!!!
No one takes that monkey seriously as an actress. She is loud, country, and shaped like a damn iPhone 6 Plus. She also can't act worth a damn.

People only use her for mess and gay lingo, which is why Hollywood keeps shipping her and that Patti Mayonnaise wig back to the ATL.

Like, gorl plea. :nowgorl:

SUPREME

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 30, 2015, 11:33:10 AM
!!!
No one takes that monkey seriously as an actress. She is loud, country, and shaped like a damn iPhone 6 Plus. She also can't act worth a damn.

People only use her for mess and gay lingo, which is why Hollywood keeps shipping her and that Patti Mayonnaise wig back to the ATL.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

SUPREME

i feel bad for her cause, THIS is her calling

being a mess on tv

cause when she tries to be a serious 'acTRESS', its horrible.

BigDawg

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 30, 2015, 11:33:10 AM
!!!

:plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the roles she BOOKS only want her just to act a ghetto coon MESS. They're just hiring ha to play HERSELF.

BigDawg

I dont think she really understands that these hollywood directors n such hire her for the RHOA mess because it will bring viewers, ratings and attention to the project but if you take out the RHOA factor, she aint shit. Look at Bethenny...had a talk show and with in a year it flopped and she hopped ha ass back on RHONY with a quickness.

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on June 30, 2015, 11:41:04 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the roles she BOOKS only want her just to act a ghetto coon MESS. They're just hiring ha to play HERSELF.

>< !!!!!!!!!! Exactly!!!! The egg that will ne on her face when they ship ha back to peach tree street will be priceless.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on June 30, 2015, 11:43:34 AM
I dont think she really understands that these hollywood directors n such hire her for the RHOA mess because it will bring viewers, ratings and attention to the project but if you take out the RHOA factor, she aint shit. Look at Bethenny...had a talk show and with in a year it flopped and she hopped ha ass back on RHONY with a quickness.

yeah i was REALLY surprised that bethanney show didnt take off.. i never watched NYC housewives but her getting a primetime talkshow was a big deal i think nene will be back in about 2-3 seasons

Boomz

Not y'all going in on her trying to pursuing other things. Yeah her acting is horrible but y'all wanted her off the show. SHE GONE! Should she just sit at home and do nothing?

dsfss

It's gonna be a interesting season. Some of these girls entire existence on this show was NENE!
Who is Kenya gonna fued with? What is Cynthia's new storyline beside being "anti-Nene/NEW ME!". Who wil be Phaedra's friend/judy on the show be? And the only time I cared about Porsha this season, is when she was in scenes with Nene ki'ing it up!

STUNNA GOD

sddddddd

I didnt want her off the show. Everyone's storyline is CENTERED around ha. What will the gorls do or DISCUSS? :uhh:

Treasure

BigDawg

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 30, 2015, 12:23:31 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 30, 2015, 11:43:34 AM

I agree

yeah i was REALLY surprised that bethanney show didnt take off.. i never watched NYC housewives but her getting a primetime talkshow was a big deal i think nene will be back in about 2-3 seasons

BigDawg

Quote from: Boomer on June 30, 2015, 01:06:54 PM
Not y'all going in on her trying to pursuing other things. Yeah her acting is horrible but y'all wanted her off the show. SHE GONE! Should she just sit at home and do nothing?

dsfss

It's gonna be a interesting season. Some of these girls entire existence on this show was NENE!
Who is Kenya gonna fued with? What is Cynthia's new storyline beside being "anti-Nene/NEW ME!". Who wil be Phaedra's friend/judy on the show be? And the only time I cared about Porsha this season, is when she was in scenes with Nene ki'ing it up!

I think it will be very interesting. Nene was the common denominator to a lot of mess, but if you take that away it will shake things up. Im invisioning the season looking like there trip tp Thailand