I Forgot About this Random Phaedra Lie

Started by ssw4919, April 15, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearls Khan

April 15, 2017, 03:35:39 PM #31 Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 03:36:05 PM by Pearls
When her kids grow up and watch this mess back only to see how conniving and manipulative sis is...then equating that to their father being imprisoned for all these scams that Fraudra allegedly knew of......they are gonna HATE her.

:gorlonfire:

BigDawg

Quote from: Pearls on April 15, 2017, 03:35:39 PM
When her kids grow up and watch this mess back only to see how conniving and manipulative sis is...then equating that to their father being imprisoned for all these scams that Fraudra allegedly knew of......they are gonna HATE her.

:gorlonfire:
!!!!

Especially how they treated their father

fedswatchin

Gorl kandi and this petting zoo mug

Vvvvvvvvvccxxv

Ugl'ass

🦚

Let's end this discussion with this closing argument. Kenya is the reason Phaedra went and got her tlc size titties done  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ssw4919

Quote from: BowDown on April 15, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
Quote from: Pearls on April 15, 2017, 03:24:41 PM
I haven't, bow. Or were you only asking Lis?
Oh no, the question applies to you and everyone for that matter. Does anyone know of a high-profile Phaedra Parks case?

I only know that she used to represent Bobby Brown back in the day.  Wonder if Whitney used ha.

ssw4919

It was recently brought to my attention that Phaedra first met and started dating Apollo when she was in law school and he was in his senior year of HS.  :uhh: :guys:

Brit Brat

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 15, 2017, 03:22:35 PM
Quote from: WACK. on April 15, 2017, 03:21:10 PM
Or maybe her clients don't all wanna be seen on tv? :uhh:
If she had any high profile cases there would be no option of hiding it.
It'd kinda be in the newspapers.

She's just not the greatest attorney. Which is why she resorts to being the Jill of all trades.
wasnt she just honored last year or so for being the top lawyer in ATL? And she was honored by the National Bar Association like 2 seasons ago. :dead:

Just because she's not handling high profile/"celebrity" cases all over the blogs, doesn't mean sis doesn't have regular business. And unlike that ATL fag, I'm sure most of her clients don't want their MESS on tv for our kiis n giggles...

...... However with all of that being said, you likely wouldn't find me in her fucking office.

Naomi Hit Me

Brit Brat

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 15, 2017, 05:06:58 PM
She was honored as Atlanta's "most popular" lawyer. :plzstop:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/phaedra-parks-named-atlantas-most-popular-lawyer

Being popular and being the most successful lawyer are two different things.
Popular simply means more people know your name. And that's not hard to accomplish when you're on TV.
The award is simply some fluff mess conjured up to make her look good.

In closing...
Being the most popular kid in high school doesn't necessarily mean you have the highest grades.
Fail. But nice try on Phae and her friends' part.
hhhhhhhhhh

hun.. Phae gets a new honor every year. Whether it's for being the most popular lawyer in ATL or a new honor from the National Bar Association. You just lemme know when Kenya's dog shampoo gets honored at the next Beverly Hills Dog Show.